No announcement yet.

Wizards at War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's out...and Agent M has it...and I don't.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Ohmigoditsout?!?!?! How did I miss that?!?!?! *smacks herself in the forehead*

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
      I will rejoice in the moonlight;
      I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
      For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

*depressed sigh* Agent M has been saying that, and people have been asking her about it, and nobody else seems to have it...*cheers up* but if she drops any spoilers my kba's evil twin will go after her!

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I'll help you.

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
          I will rejoice in the moonlight;
          I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
          For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

i agree with the assumption that the war will be between wizards alike. and the prospect of wizards being in league with the LP is very interesting, rysade. i have many notions as to what may happen myself...but i won't post them until my brain decides to become normal again...(which may never really happen )
            Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

readingqueen: Your brain's normal sometimes? *gasps*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

papercrane: lol, you should see me on my hyper days...right now i am being lazy....

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

whats that supposed to mean? like your brain being normal and stuff

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

as in my brain isn't out wandering in space again...o man! there goes the left side again! gotta go! ::runs off to catch left side of brain:: (i must warn everyone, i am mentally unbalanced)

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.

Comment

Neo: it's a running joke that everyone at the forums is mentally not all there. In a good way. We're jsut slightly nutters, it's great.
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Yep! We're off our rockers!! One time some of us made a big joke about it somewhere,.... Can't remember exactly where, it was a newspaper type think, we made up stuff like "They're insane!!!! We must protect our childeren!!! It was funny.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                        "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

hehe...sounds fun...I thought it was just that we really were insane.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

That too! We're just a little more insane here then we are there!
                            "Never be normal!!"

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "I could live

Comment

Oh, I need to get that quote on a t-shirt!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

and EVERYTHING else you can possibly think of!!!!!!! Coming from a slightly corny cartoon that's a GREAT quote!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X