Just Wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!!

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi hallie....wait if your the queen of insanity...then what am i? ::scratches chin:: uh, can i be queen of the mentally unbalanced!?

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.
      Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

I know you said this awhile back, but I just finished the 3rd for the first time yesterday I know I'm pitifull.
        But Jen: you said you love dragons, have you read the Enchanted forest series? (Dealing With Dragons, Searching For Dragons, Talking to Dragons, I forgot the name of the fourth one )
        And so far Abroad is my favorite, but then again I've only read up to it, but I liked it so much that when I finished I went back to my fav. parts and re-read them (Nita meets Ronan, Nita meets Tulha, Kit meets Ronan, the meeting, Ronan finds out that she is a wizard, and of course the war.)

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Aww, don't feel bad, Sam. It's just your stupid school, right?

By the way, the fourth enchanted forest book is Talking to Dragons. The third is Calling on Dragons.

-Emilie
          My monkey likes the KBA: http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic

Comment

I knew that! *tells herself yeah right* Gimme a break I read them ALL last year (because of Ar.) And yeah it is my STUPID school.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

I read the Enchanted Forest books. The first three were pretty good, but I found the fourth book to be a disappointment, compared to the first ones. That's one of the reasons why I like the YW series so much - it keeps to the standard that was set with the first one, and keeps on getting better.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
              "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
              WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
              Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

mmm, the third is my least favorite. The fourth (a wizard abroad) is my fave.

Comment

AWA bugged me. Seriously. I mean, Duane had some interesting stuff going but then she drops it. Nita kisses Ronan and we never really see any consequences? I thought it was more complicated than that. We don't even know if/what Kit knows about the whole situation. (Grumble.)
                  I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Originally posted by Lamarquise:
                    AWA bugged me. Seriously. I mean, Duane had some interesting stuff going but then she drops it. Nita kisses Ronan and we never really see any consequences? I thought it was more complicated than that. We don't even know if/what Kit knows about the whole situation. (Grumble.)
                    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">i totally agree with you what was with that?
                    PATRICIA</span>

Comment

Foxtail: As I understand it, the "fourth" book in the Enchanted Forest Chronicles was actually written first, as a mystery of a kind. (I think I might have found it strange to read them in publication order, but then, perhaps I wouldn't have felt that way in the event....)

My favorite of the YW books has been High Wizardry for a while, though I'm waiting for the more recent ones to settle down in my brain. I actually enjoy A Wizard Abroad much more now than I did when it was the last (to date) in the series, though.

We've seen hints of consequences to Nita's and Ronan's kiss, I suppose, but really, they've had a lot more important things to think about. (Even at the time, they both got really distracted by Peach turning up. *g*) And it's not as if every attraction or even kiss does have to have major lasting significance -- though I'm glad to see Ronan again. Should be fun. I have this absurd mental image of his making a comment about wizards who get books or even computers instead of oral tradition and listening, and Spot biting him. *pause* I do like the guy. I'm just easily amused.

Comment

Working...
                      X