No announcement yet.

Will DD publish a Wizard's manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to remind us. *shudders* No more YW books because of something I did= eternal torture.
    I'd probably set it up on a Freewebs site.
    And, yes, I did know about the Errantry Wiki. What I was suggesting was different, though.
    Last edited by Mealla; December 15, 2008, 07:37:38 PM.
    Take care of nature. Let the world stay a beautiful place to live. ~Diana
    Every moment is a new chance for you to make things better. ~Eirene
    Enjoy what you have got. You don't need what you have not. ~Filippa

Comment

Originally posted by magicmaster View Post
      That would be cool. But can u imagine how long that would be. I'm not interested in reading like a 1,000 page book unless it is harry potter, inheritance trilogy, or YW. But ya that would be cool.
      o.O magicmaster: there are much better books out there to be read at 1000 pages than two of those three... I'll second Kathy's Lord of the Rings, and I'll add the Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobel Carmody. Think of broadening your reading beyond those "popular fantasy" books; go and explore some of the less well known ones (of which YW actually falls into, at least in Australia). And does this include series that run over 1000 pages? Because if you did, you've discounted most fantasy series from your book list.

Mealla: what would you suggest, then? Something that delves into how we imagine the spells would work? Might be interesting. Keep me up to date if you decide to do something like that

Comment

Working...
      X