No announcement yet.

Carmella a Wizard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't undrstand the leakage at his house. Why not at Nita's house as well? I don't remember what book it was but, Kit said ' Maybe the Wizardry comes from your side of the family.' Then it says she got a nervous look on her face and hurried into the kitchen. I thought that was a little weird.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I think the leakage is in some way connected to what ever is happeing to Ponch!! Don't forget he can effect his suroundings by making new universers etc etc so whats not saying that he is effecting this one as well??? And maybe just maybe could effect this reality enough that Carmella way be part/wizard!!!??? I doubt it though
      Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I thought that the Wizard lekage was what caused Ponch to be special in the first place. Carmella paret wizard? Is that even possiable?
        **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Originally posted by nitafan211:
          I still don't undrstand the leakage at his house. Why not at Nita's house as well? I don't remember what book it was but, Kit said ' Maybe the Wizardry comes from your side of the family.' Then it says she got a nervous look on her face and hurried into the kitchen. I thought that was a little weird.
          But who could it leak into at Nita's house? Her father's too old to become a wizard. The only thing they've got that even resembles a pet is Spot - and if he got weirder, who could tell?

Ok, who could tell, apart from Dairine? She wouldn't tell anyone he'd changed anyway.

Marina's reaction is from A Wizard Alone and my guess is that either she doesn't want to think about it, or she has a childhood memory like Harry's, of a relative using magic, and doesn't want to admit it.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

You have a point, but, isn't Carmella to old too become a Wizard? So, what is the diffrence between Mela' becoming a Wizard or Nita's dad. There is a big age diffrence, but, shoulden't he at least be able to do something Wizardly? Does anyone understand this other than me?
            **Neets**

Comment

Do we actually know if Carmela is too old? I know Kit hopes she is, because he doesn't want a Dairine of his own.

How much Wizardly stuff do you think he should be able to do?

It's just as well Nita did tell her parents in Deep Wizardry, since they've been so involved in the plots since.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

We know Dari was too young (really) to become a wizard, could not Carmella be the other extrem. sort of like to balance out the earlyness of Dari?? hhahahaha only joking, nut an interesting thought!!!
                Fox

Comment

The powers are in strong need of wizards right now, why couldn't Carmella be a wizard? She's good with languages, she can speak the speech, and she gets along with the 'foreign' houseguests at Nita's. Being a wizad doesn't have to do with your personality, but more with what your willing to do and what you have in you. I mean, look at Roshaun, he might be a king, but he's a bit shallow. Carmella would probably make novice or prerating status.

Comment

LuLu your right! they need new wizards of a younger age as they won't be effected as easy! In fact they said the population of Wizards depeneds on the population of an area, so if adult wizards become non-wizards does that mean that there places will be meet by making more wizards?? and lets face it to a wizard knowlege is power and Charmella is quite knowlegdeable!! She's always talking to aliens on other planets and nows the speech well, you never know we may meet one of her chat friends!! hahahhaha
                    Fox

Comment

I like Carmella she's one of my favorite characters. And since you said the number of wizards is based on the population of the area there is probably room for MANY more wizards in New York. I think Carmella would be cool to make spells like Tom. So she is a wizard but she just doesn't do all that stuff that Kit and Nita do...
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

They did say somewhere that there are some wizards that do nothing but right new spells or find old lost ones!! charmella could easly be one of thoses! but she needs to settle down a bit first! I still think they will take her with them! if not I'm sure she will find another way to follow them while nita/kit and co try finding an answer!
                        Fox

Comment

That was thing I have thought of since Mela has began to get Wizardly qualitys. Do you think maybe she will follow Kit and Nita? I think she will. Even if they don't take her. That's the way she is.
                          **Neets**

Comment

I think she could've done the same type of thing as Dari, ya know take the oath out of Kit's manual and then somehow get her own version.But you never know.

Comment

Hey, that's possible. If she does become a Wizard, then I think that's how she will become one.
                              **Neets**

Comment

More likely the Powers that Be would use the Rodriguez's very strange entertainment system. I still want to know where all the wizardly leakage in Kit's house is coming from!
                                I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Working...
                                X