No announcement yet.

Carmella a Wizard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she became a wizard, would she have a partner and if so, who would it be?

BTW: How old is Carmella?

*~*FireWitch*~*
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

I think she is about 15

Comment

yeah,staci she is about 15 and if you remeber in HW that nita, kit, and darine got there wizardry early nita being the oldest at 12 years old so it is possible that kits sister turns into a wizard but don't you think one darine wizard is one to many,not that I saying shes not an asset or anything

chase604@hotmail.com

Comment

Somewhere in either AWD or A Wizard Alone it sid that she was 2 years older than Kit and Helena is 6 years older. Unless I dreamed it and I don't think I did. Also with Helena she has to be at least 18 because I do'nt think she skipped a grade.

Comment

I don't think Carmela would be able to handle the responsibility of wizardry.

Comment

I actualy thought about that! I guess all us fans think alike. My personal opinion is that Carmella is is too old to become a wizard now, and is already a wizard. After all, she couldn't have ordered that eggbeater if she hadn't read the Speach. That just about proves it, right?

Jen26
              "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

That's really interesting! I never thought about it. But if she is, why didn't she tell Kit when he told the family that he was a wizard?

Hillary Wan Kenobi
                The first-ever Jedi Ewok
                And proud of it...
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

I don't know if we know enough about Carmella to make that kind of judgement. We might have said the same about Dairine before HW.

I think she should be. We could have an anime obsessed wizard! Us otaku on the boards could help DD with the research.

Oh! Plus this could solve some love problems - Carmella can go off with Ronan, Kit with Dairine and we can just leave Nita all by herself or for mystery-wizard-man.

Yours till the bed spreads,
                  Rowen Avalon
                  mysites/ravensiggys/constitutionality
                  Rowen Avalon

"I told you she was going to turn you into a soggy beermat. No one ever listens to me." - Jonny, AWAb (My fav moment!)
                  "IB helps you with stress management. It throws all this stress at you and says, 'Manage it!' Then you have your b

Comment

You know, wizards don't have to marry/date/end up with wizards... just a thought... I mean, we don't actually know anyone who's K+N's age who's not a wizard except, hmm, Joanne, some bully guy, and Kit's friend who calls Kit Kit Fox- a lanky fellow, IIRC, whose name temporarily escapes me. I think it starts with an R. Ralph?
                    Ka Kite
                    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                    *sob* back to school....*sob*
                    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

But marrying a wizard certainly does save a lot of explanations and uncomfortableness. It would be hard to live with someone who can do so much more than you. I bet Nita's dad feels that way . . . you know, powerless.

Yours till the bed spreads,
                      Rowen Avalon
                      mysites/ravensiggys/constitutionality
                      Rowen Avalon

"I told you she was going to turn you into a soggy beermat. No one ever listens to me." - Jonny, AWAb (My fav moment!)
                      "IB helps you with stress management. It throws all this stress at you and says, 'Manage it!' Then you have your b

Comment

I think it's possible and I think it would be quite funny if she were to partner with Dairine!

Comment

If Carmella's a wizard, she needs a different partner. She's too different from Darrine. Darrine's serious and amibicious. Carmella's kind of fun and playful. THEY WOULD NOT MIX WELL TOGETHER!!!

Hillary Wan Kenobi
                          The first-ever Jedi Ewok
                          And proud of it...
                          A physics geek
                          And proud of it...

Comment

I dont think it was a sign of Carmela becoming a wizard when she ordered an eggbeater/pulse laser. She could have just seen the picture of the laser/eggbeater on the TV and the phone number. Common sense says the number on the screen with a picture is the number to call to order it. Then she takes a chance and calls the number.

Footsteps in the snow,
                            point where you're going,
                            suggest where you've been,
                            but where they vanish,
                            never dismiss the possibility of flight. . .
                            "Footsteps in the snow,
                            Point where you're going,
                            Suggest where you've been,
                            But where they vanish,
                            Never dismiss the possibility of flight. . ."
                            -The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

Bibliophile8-First of all, I'd just like to say that I LOVE your screenname. Second, I think that the eggbeater thing could go either way...It could be a sign of her wizardly-ness or it could be a reference to the line "If you see any numbers that you can read, don't dial then."

Hillary Wan Kenobi
                              The first-ever Jedi Ewok
                              And proud of it...
                              A physics geek
                              And proud of it...

Comment

Has anyone thought that she could be alone.Darine is(I don't know who would what to work with her ) and Ronan is so, why can't carmella be alone but, I don't hold out much hope for her to be a wizard.

Princess_nita0
                                Night owl,Up till Dawn

Comment

Working...
                                X