Ronan or Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rick455 View Post
    If Ronan and Kit got in a fight Ronan would almost certainly win because Ronan is more experienced than Kit and is probably willing to be a little cruel in a fight and Kit might not be willing to because of his age. Ronan would probably fight like ab adult. You know, bring a shotgun to a knife fight. Sorry to be so graphic.
    First of all, why would they be fighting? I can't imagine either Kit or Ronan solving a disagreement with a fight. Second, Ronan is more experienced at what? He is older, and probably more willing to be cruel, but he doesn't seem like someone who gets into fights a lot. (Maybe verbal fights.) Bring a gun to a knife fight? Surely they'd be fighting with magic. They're wizards! Sorry, but I'm very confused.
    -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
    -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
    -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

I like Kit better. Ronan's too dark and angry and punk rock-ish...*shudders*. Not my type at all. I don't think he's Nita's type either. Sure, he has is great moments, but I definitely feel like Kit has way more of them, and he's always there for Nita and not angry very often, except for that whale thing in DW.
      "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Definitely Kit... although... if I could jump into these books... I'd beg DD to give me Ronan... teehee... ^_^
        ..................~*Wolf*~..................
        AIM: CeliaWells8 / Twitter: Scifi_Nerd
        Won 2nd Place for Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2010!!!

Comment

Working...
        X