Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradwart: there is a magical button called THE EDIT BUTTON. It enables you with the mystical power to make changes and additions to your last post. Wield this mysterious button carefully, for it's power is only exceeded by it's mysteriousness, and strangely, it's mysteriousness is only exceeded by it's power.

Chime's been a nutter for me. I'm turning into a ghosty far too often, and sometimes it starts to show the 'connecting' box with the lightbulb in the middle of a chat. *shrugs* Not too serious.

PS: Ey, has anyone thought to change the scrolling bit on the forums? And elsewhere as well...I mean, it's a tad obvious that the DD chat is not going to be on the 23rd.

Comment

Yes, what Brad said. It started to go on all of our screens. We reloaded but that didn't work. Also liek he said we did the clear chat conetent and that worked.

Chime has actualy behaved well for me considering I started the whole 'ghosty' thing.

So I believe thats abotu it!
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Well, Chime hates me. Or my computer. It won't show anything I type, and the window only shows a few lines when it loads, and then stops. And it will say that there are people online, but you can't see who. I've tried about a zillion times to reload it or to do anything at all with it, but to no avail. Is it a fixable problem, or should I just wait until I get an Apple?

Comment

Thought I might as well post this here instead of starting an entirely new topic.

This new Chime works fine for me at home on my Windows PC with IE. But at school (where I spend most of my time) I cannot get into chat. I click the link and it will load most of the way, but no further than showing me the tab for whichever room I've entered. Then, suddenly, it will crash the browser.

Not cool. I've tried using Safari 1.3.1 (v312.3), Firefox 1.0.4, and Mozilla 1.7.8 (IE 5.2 does not seem to be connected to the network anymore, and thus is not usable, unless you can offer help). All of them crash when I open Chime or, in one browser's case, when I try and access the forums. I'm using OS X (Dunno which version, sorry).

Help? Advice?
          ---------------------------
          ~
          And we go on...

Comment

I'm using OS X 10.3.9. Safari 1.3.1 is what I usually use for Chime. I had to download a new version of Flash, from the address in Lee's post, though.

Firefox 1.0.4 is what I have - there's apparently a newer version which I don't have yet - and it didn't let me into Chime either.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

i hate how chime allways xes you out i mean did i do anything to it NO. its evil i mean your in the middle of a conversation then all the sudden it just leaves. half the time it takes you like 10 min to go and get back in its EVIL. A CONSPERICY (if i spelled that right) chime hates us all!!!!!
              life sucks then u die

Comment

Chime has not been able to load on my computer for the last week. Before that, it hadn't refreshed for at least 3 days. I haven't tried using it on any other computer; I'm running Firefox 1.5.2
                "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

For the past 2 monthsish (wow long time) since i got DSL chat wont load all the way for me it will load up to the point where it will load the tab in the top lefthand corner but no more than that. It was working just after we got DSL then the next day it just stoped working up to that point with the tab. It hasnt been blocked i made shure i have tryed it on firefox and IE but it wont work at home it works at school. Grazi
                  The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                  DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Since last night, when I got my internet back, CHIME has been freezing on me when there's nothing said in it for even just a second. A SECOND I SAY! And it's really annoying me because if I change my text color it freezes too.
                    "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                    Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

For me, every time I post a link, or someone else does, chat freezes and stops working, and I have to exit then reenter chat.
                      You say there's nothing wrong with being proud. So tell me what you love, and say it loud.

Comment

Working...
                      X