Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue what time it would be for eastern...sorry I can't tell....*dumb*

Hee...whens the next one..??
    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows:
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they

Comment

Wouldn't it be this saturday? *URGH!!!* I STILL CAN"T COME!!! The world hates me... *grumbles* I'm going to my cabin on friday, I don't think we're coming back till monday cuz of labour day.. *grumbles*
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa:
        I have no clue what time it would be for eastern...sorry I can't tell....*dumb*

Hee...whens the next one..??
        Saturday. Eastern should be EDT, unless your state doesn't do Daylight Saving Time. So it's 4pm on Saturday.

Or when everyone remembers and turns up...
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Wahoo, I'll try to be there. *slaps Poot for the evil one-liner*
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          I promise not to funfun anymore
          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I'll try to come. I might be sleeping though. Heh. I'll have stayed up all night Friday because of my church lock-in. I will be very tired. I'll probably be up by then, though.
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

PM:
              But can Gryphon actually manage next Saturday's one, since this was her idea?
              *grumbles* You're making fun of me. If anyone didn't know, I scheduled it, and I've been late to every every single chat party if I didn't miss it entirely. I WILL make this one. Cress, they're EVERY Saturday unless we change the date for a week.

Today is Thursday which means Chat Party is in two days. I'll need a reminder! I will definitly be going to karate on the same day; they're getting the schedules changed, and the change will take effect after labor day.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*grumbles* You're making fun of me.
                Well, yeah. Of course I am .
                If anyone didn't know, I scheduled it, and I've been late to every every single chat party if I didn't miss it entirely.
                You'd be teasing me if it was the other way round, wouldn't you?

Comment

Thought I'd revise this list so that the Daylight Saving Time applies in the Southern Hemisphere, not the Northern.

GMT 21:00 or 9pm also known as UTC (Britain and Ireland are on GMT.)

Puerto Rico 17:00 or 5pm
                  EST 16:00 or 4pm (yeah, you said that one)
                  CST 15:00 3pm
                  MST 14:00 2pm
                  PST 13:00 1pm

Hawaii 11:00 11am

New Zealand - 10am on Sunday
                  Queensland - 7am Sunday - Alla said.
                  New South Wales - 8am Sunday (they do Daylight Saving).
                  South Korea - 6am Sunday

Hopefully any other time zones can be worked out from the GMT or UTC.

Comment

You rock, Peter. Thanks for that... *is so lazy*
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Now I know exactly _what_ in the world a Chat Party is! I`m lucky, it`ll be at 4 pm for me, and I`m very cheerful by then. Or at least I should be. *runs to chat to get my hammer and beat all Friday the 13ths far into the ground* I might still be grumpy from yesterday.
                      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

Damn. I missed it. Maby next time.GTG
                        The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                        DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Thread Necromancy!!!

The chat parties aren't really 'organised' any more, as there is usually more than eight people in the chat room at any one time.

If you look at the date that Birdhead posted last before wizgal, you might notice that it was over a year since it was posted. This was back when having eight people (or more) in the chat was a Big Deal. It seems, these days, that there is no end to people in the chat - or to some level of conversation.

Comment

HAVE EM STILL
                            The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                            DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Working...
                            X