Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope she still is..... No if anyone annoyed her enough, it'd diffenently be me.....And this is so off-topic......

Nope, she'll never get me. Unless she says the magic word that will control me....

What about? What are you agreeing with me about?

No, she'll spare newbies like you...or you arern't so much of newbies except you don't really post, like ever.....

Me

Comment

Hey, you're right! We measure newbieness by their posts, not their ages.

*ignores neets* I am NOT a newbie.

*attacks* NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT A NEWBIE!!!

*breathes*

NICKY.

Well, I should be glad you're not calling Gryph _____.

Comment

I actually was relating to bluecrow's joining date, but both work. I don't know anyone's age, cause they all don't want to be stalked....

Who called you a newbie?

We noticed.....

In, out, in, out, in, out....

Who's Nicky?

Who's not calling Gryph a ______??

I am so confused.

Comment

Poor Gryph. Leave the kitty alone, naughty children. *huggles Gryph*

I started posting...maybe a week after I joined. Or something like that. I think.

Gigo, breathing is good. Oxygen is good.<span class="ev_code_WHITE">...</span>
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

I feel loved that you all wish to taunt me into this topic so that you can witness my awe-inspiring eloquence. Really, I do. *bows*

This is one tiring act. WHich is why I'm not replying; it's all redundant. Yes, I know you "think" I'm a cuddly kitten, but I hope you know that's not me as a person, that's me as in the cat in the avatar.

Dunno if I count Gigo as a newbie or not... I think I do, but hey.

*huggles angel and brains*

Air is great stuff. Honest.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Not your eloquence, your rage is what I want to see. But I guess I'll have to wait for another chance at your kitten-ness.

Dang, shes going, that means I must as well. Or I will later..... Maybe, dunno...

But I've posted almost as much as Gigo, and I joined waaayyy later....

Who's brains?!?

Me

Comment

hey everyone, is there actually a user on here called staci? This post was after all, meant for her. Is she actually a user? Or will she not post for years like I did.
                ------------------------------
                Footsteps in the snow
                suggest where you have been,
                point where you are going:
                but where they suddenly vanish,
                never dismiss the possiblity
                of flight....

Comment

I'm seriously doubt it. It was probably just someone making fun of the way teenage girls talk.....

But you never know.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluecrow628:
                    hey everyone, is there actually a user on here called staci? This post was after all, meant for her. Is she actually a user? Or will she not post for years like I did. </div>[quote]
                    Hmmm. Well, this topic was started (and therefore named) by David Stubee. If only you had some way to get in touch with him and find out if Staci is real - like asking him at school .
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                    X