This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staci wana chat

hello so can you chat this wednesday at 2:15?
    ------------------------------"Caffine first wizardry later"
    Those who refuse the powers become the tools of the powers
    those who serve the powers themselves become the powers

hello so can you chat this wednesday at 2:15?

Comment

David, I understand you're a newbie, but these things are for the Shoutbox. Ask questions about chat in the shoutbox at the side of the main page. DD has to pay for these posts, so for future notice think about what you're gonna post before you post it or kli or Gryphon will yell at you
      btw, I'm M, Dai! Welcome to the site
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Hehehehe. Welcome, all that. XD I'm Gryphon aka Gryph.

Yeah, the shoutbox is made for the short stuff, mostly "come to chime!" messages, and Chime is what we call the chatroom.

About your post... you're not allowed to post one-liners because they're, well, short. If DD is going to pay for your posts, make it worth it. Short posts aren't.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Dai Stiho!

Don't feel overwhemed by her, shes just a mean cat. But if you get to know her well enough, she can be a cuddly mean cat!

She scolded me too at first, but now she is just an annoying kitten at my feet. A cute kitten, but still annoying.

Me

Comment

*can't breath laughing so hard* omg brennic i can't believe gryph hasn't killed you after that comment. "...cuddley mean cat" hahahahahhah...sorry gryph but this is hilarious.

oh never ever break chime i changed my advice don't ever break chime.
            (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
            "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

Yes, I am aware that she is going to kill me. But thanks to WF, I am protected! I am already keeled, so she can't do anything! Anyway, it definently worth it! I can't wait for her response.....

What does that mean?

Me

Comment

*grumble mumble* So now I'm a docile, cute kitten. AND ANNOYING!? THIS CAT HAS CLAWS, FANGS, SAI, AND KICKS!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most DESPISED Carl:
                *can't breath laughing so hard* omg brennic i can't believe gryph hasn't killed you after that comment. "...cuddley mean cat" hahahahahhah...sorry gryph but this is hilarious. </div>[quote]

*fumes*

And beleive me, Brennick, you can be brutally hacked to peices [to death] multiple times by this feline.

Carl, being more serious, it really doesn't hurt to touch up your posts about grammar and punctuation. Be a little respectful.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yes, you cute cuddly furrball! Yes, I have to say you are a tad annoying.....they're cute claws, and your fangs are adorable, and you should learn not to get all angry like that!

You're so cute, yes you are! Coochy-coochy-coo!

No, I just go back into being keeled, and you don't hurt me!

Comment

you really are in for it. i'll have the coffin and tombstone ready. or maby i won't. i hate blood. go ahed and screw your self. heyhey! whatcha looking at me for? nono, i'm innocent!
                    ------------------------------
                    Footsteps in the snow
                    suggest where you have been,
                    point where you are going:
                    but where they suddenly vanish,
                    never dismiss the possiblity
                    of flight....

Comment

Comment

Well, I know. But it was worth it! Now I get her to chase me down!

Comment

guys please stop fighting It not cool

Cute cuddly kitty

nice kitty

gentle kitty
                          don't hurt me mean kitty

location= imagination

Comment

david, it's funny the way you so easaly throw your life away. don't kill him too bad gryphon. it would be my fault if you did. bad dog bad dog nonononono i'm innocent i tell you!
                            ------------------------------
                            Footsteps in the snow
                            suggest where you have been,
                            point where you are going:
                            but where they suddenly vanish,
                            never dismiss the possiblity
                            of flight....

Comment

Bad dog bad dog nononono? bluecrow don't be weird

gooooooooooooooooooood kiiiiiittttyyyyyyy

blop blop blop

Comment

Working...
                              X