Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excited the release date is so soon, especially since Nathan was being a big ole spoiler tease in the Carmela thread the other day!
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

It's good to be a lurker, even though I don't post much. Good luck everyone!
      I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
      Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
      ~Book junkie~

Comment

Last chance till April so hope'n for the best.
        Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

Fingers crossed!

Comment

Ooo, so exciting!!
            "Reading one book is like eating one potato chip."- DD

Comment

Hello hello. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Thanks for the chance to win these ARCs

Comment

Hola?!Haven't posted in a while.

Comment

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I've been to the forums. I just want to thank Diane Duane for sending me a tweet about this contest, and for the wonderful series he have here. I do wish I had the time like I use too to post here again. But, alas, I can only come and grace the forums with glances from time to time.

so here's hoping that everyone, both new and old, those I know and those I don't, large and small, wise or nieve, are enjoying their time here and learning more about the world that DD has created here.

Good luck to the winner, regardless on who it may be, and I'm sure that many of us will enjoy the book nonetheless when it comes out later in the year.

Thanks once again for the contest and for letting me know about it, and here's a hardy good luck. Har har har.

Gibby Gibson
                    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Good Luck everyone! Oh, posting on my iPod BTW

Comment

Some dance to remember
                        Some dance to forget

Comment

April, cant wait till then

Comment

hi all

(hehe: "the post you have entered is too short". not anymore.)
                            Ardub
                            r:w)

Comment

Glad I got here when I did... I didn't realize it has been a month since I was last on, and I was just listening to Wizards At War yesterday...
                              There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
                              "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X