Re the Twitter AWoM contest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re the Twitter AWoM contest...

Folks, just an informational note about the December 11-14 AWoM ARC contest:

Probably the odds of winning will be better for our more senior Forum members if they don't enter the ongoing Twitter contest, as we'll be hosting one last ARC competition here on the Forums between December 15-23. This competition will be limited to Forum members who registered for the Forums before November 15, 2009. DD will not be publicizing this competition on Twitter., so it'll be more of a "family affair."(But it's up to you if you also want to enter the Twitter-based contest.)

DD has also asked me to mention in passing that there will be additional competitions surrounding A Wizard of Mars
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Thanx!

To all who follow twitter, good luck!
    (True,) the white hole said. (my name is Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilichephreidosd'enagooun i--) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."Ky--elik" Nita began. "Fred," Kit said quickly.

Comment

Especially since Cleolinda's been retweeting the Twitter contest to all her followers, and she has many more than most of us. *G* Not that that's a bad thing! Thank you for posting this
      Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

I meant to ask earlier but forgot. The drawing for winners is said to be done for those who retweeted the previous 24 hours. Does that mean those who don't win should RT again for each day?

Comment

It's OK to RT again if you want to.

Comment

So wheres the contest?

So today is the 19th. I was just wondering if the contest was canceled... But don't worry if it is, I won't be that sad. I guess I will have another chance to win... I just hope I can get it another chance before March because that's when our fiction book project is being assigned...
            (True,) the white hole said. (my name is Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilichephreidosd'enagooun i--) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."Ky--elik" Nita began. "Fred," Kit said quickly.

Comment

Actually, it's the 20th in DD's time zone now.
              Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate101 View Post
                So today is the 19th. I was just wondering if the contest was canceled...
                Nothing's been canceled, but we've been watching the login stats drop off fairly sharply as the Christmas holiday period gets underway. We want to give as many people as possible a chance to win this last ARC, so we've been reconsidering exactly how to run this contest. I'll have an announcement in a day or so.

Comment

Working...
                X