Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WizCast now on iTunes again

Folks,

After a little bit of fancy footwork (for reasons too complex to get into here, we had to resubmit WizCast as a new listing) the WizCast podcasts are now available on iTunes again.

They can now be found at the iTunes Store at this URL.

Yay!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Thanks!

I don't backup my podcast directory (since I don't usually keep them) and was sad to have lost the Wizcasts last year.
    Frog blast the vent core!

Comment

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (been awhile since i've posted here ) but i was wondering why DD stopped doing the Wizcasts. I only downloaded them this year (and read all the books last year), but she made it out as if it there supposed to be more Wizcasts. Would love to hear more from here!

Comment

Originally posted by moonwaves182 View Post
        Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (been awhile since i've posted here ) but i was wondering why DD stopped doing the Wizcasts. I only downloaded them this year (and read all the books last year), but she made it out as if it there supposed to be more Wizcasts. Would love to hear more from here!
        I get a sense that she stopped due to a combination of health issues and (afterwards) the pressure of work and getting caught up with things that had fallen by the wayside when she was ill.

She's mentioned to me that she's getting ready to restart them as soon as some other commitments (like The Big Meow) are handled. Also, I know that DD's scheduled to do the December 24th podcast for the "365 Days of Astronomy" podcast series run by the New Media Working group of the International Year of Astronomy 2009: so it's possible that she's looking at December as the WizCast restart date (but I'm not absolutely sure about this).

(BTW, the master calendar for the 365 Days of Astronomy project is here: check it out!)
        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Comment

Ooh...*grin* The Big Meow still has a whisper of life somewhere in there =)

*snatches that little tidbit out of Lee's post* This makes me happy, as well as a confirmed release date for AWOM.

Anyhow, don't mind me, I'll just go back to being a faded relic of the past now...
            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Yaaay!

I've been hoping they would come back online soon. And thanks for the tip about the astronomy podcast.
              Difficult things take a long time. Impossible things take a little longer. But then, we've got a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
              X