• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyells:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rubywolf:
    "What do you usually wear when you meet your leaders?"
    "If we have any guts at all, a real annoyed expression!"
    Which book is the quote from? I'm trying to reread Deep Wizardry at the moment. I'm a fast reader and I'm hoping to have many of the YW books finished before Harry Potter comes out. There were some quotes in the YW books that I loved soooo much. But I can't remember them all and the few I did you guys already got.
    [quote]
    Wizards at War. Where Roshaun and dairine prepare to go see Roshaun's parents.
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

When I saw this the first thing that came to mind was:

"Call me sentimental. I like books. They don`t crash."-Nita, in The Wizard`s Dilemma

I wouldn't have known what the whole thing was or which book it was from if Mousey hadn't posted the whole thing on page two, though.
      "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

so the evil eleven year old actually managed to do some GOOD? *thinks mousey will be rather dejected when she hears this* kidding...um...i don't think i have a favorite quote at the moment. other then the annoyed expression one, maybe, when it comes to greating your leaders...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
        X