Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can wait. I don't mind. But not too long. If it takes another month for some reason i think i will cry.
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+)I guess I'm helping bunny
    (")_(")

Comment

I feel selfish now. But I have this desperation to read the next chapter. Except then I know I'm going to have to wait again to read the next excerpt.

Poor DD. I hate it when travel plans go sour.
      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Um...DD tells me that this is going to be the last excerpt for the foreseeable future. This final one will bring the total posted material to something like 20,000 words, which DD says is something like 15% of the book, and as much as her publisher will approve of her putting online.

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding about this, but it has been made clear from the first posting in April that there would be only three excerpts.
        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

(sigh) I just walked in the door: it's 12:40 AM. I'm too wrecked to deal with the excerpt tonight. I'll post it tomorrow.
          -- DD

Comment

YES!!! Thankyou sooooo much, I can't wait!!!!!!
            I bet yall can tell im pretty excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Poor DD... *thumps everyone (er, except Lee & DD)* Guys, give it a rest, we can wait. We're lucky to get these at all, as I'm sure I don't have to remind you...
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Originally posted by EWizard11:
                *screeches* SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES! Since when do they have a choir?
                Book 5 had a mention of other student organizations besides the Quidditch teams -- nothing says they all have to be magic-related.
                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

I have to say I've been really disappointed they haven't used the school song in any of the movies. That was one of my favorite parts! We are having a Harry Potter party at the library soon; maybe I can lobby to make singing it one of the activities. Anyway, maybe having a school choir in the movie will take care of that?
                  Mmmmm, yay, new excerpt coming! Welcome back, DD!

Comment

Well, DD,

Gosh golly.... that was some excerpt. Definitely worth waiting for. *deep breath* Okay... gotta take it all in again.

And thank you.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Folks,

Lee has been telling me I should practice using the "admin" functions more. So I've moved the last five messages in this thread down to "Chatter II," where they belong more than here.
                      -- DD

Comment

Working...
                      X