DD Chat at Readergirlz, 4/12/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD Chat at Readergirlz, 4/12/2010

DD will be doing a chat tomorrow night (Monday, April 12) over at the Readergirlz website, to celebrate the pub date of A Wizard of Mars.

The chat will happen over at the Readergirlz blog, here:

http://www.readergirlz.blogspot.com/

-- between 6 p.m. PDT / 9 p.m. EDT and 7 p.m. PDT / 10 p.m. EDT. The chat application will appear on the blog's front page.

Drop in and see if you can get a word in edgewise!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Thanks Lee! The chat was great! I had a lot of, fun, though there were only a few peolpe there! Can't wait to talk to DD in NYC! I really had a great time!
    All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Is there any logs that those of us who were unable to make it to the chat could read? I know with our chats we would keep logs.
      We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

Sure! The link is right here...have fun...I'm the one that's super excited and asking all kinds of questions!
        All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Working...
        X