This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWoM April 2010 NY Launch Event

We've had a note from DD's publicist at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt that agreement has been reached "in principle" for an A Wizard of Mars launch party some time during April of 2010, at the well-known New York City children's / YA bookstore Books of Wonder.

So far the only other information about this is that will very likely also be a second event, probably within between a few days to a week of the first one, at which DD will appear in conjunction with other YA writers of SF/fantasy -- probably as part of a panel discussion at the store, with signing afterwards.

That's all the information there is for the moment. The HMH publicist says there won't be any further developments on this until after everyone involved gets back from the Thanksgiving holiday.

Watch this space for further developments...!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

<TSAlien>Oooooooooooooohhhh...</TSAlien>

*starts trying to figure if he can bring in enough extra money from consulting over the next couple of months to run down there...*
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Sad little sigh. No way I can afford to go back to the US anytime soon. I wish I could!
      Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Working...
      X