Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The World Is A Stage...Who Plays Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Whoever plays Kit has to be hispanic and should definitely have a hispanic accent. Personally, that's not anything how I picture him, either. I see him more like this:

Last edited by OsakaZuki25; September 4, 2010, 12:21:45 AM.

Comment

OsakaZuki:

Who IS that??? Is he an actor? He doesn't look like my imaginary picture of Kit, and yet if he played Kit I'd be totally happy. He just has the right vibes. The more I look the more I see Kit- except he's a little young if he is an actor. But he'll be older when the movie comes out, so....yay!

Comment

Well Kit's supposed to be younger than Nita anyway. Like 11 or 12. But, and I know what he's famous for is totally off yet somehow completely right in my mind, Nathan Kress. He may be known for his role as Freddie in iCarly, but I totally think he could pull of Kit. It's been growing on me since my sister first started watching the show.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
        "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
        "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by OsakaZuki25 View Post
          Whoever plays Kit has to be hispanic.
          Honestly, I agree. One of my favorite things about Kit is that he is Hispanic, and that the bookseries is highly multicultural. (Which makes a lot of sense considering they live in New York.) I would hate it if the studios "whitewashed" the characters. (Though it is sadly a very real possibility. Look at what they did to The Last Airbender.)
          Light is truly the cosmic messenger, bringing the stories of distant objects to Earth.

Comment

Working...
          X