Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The World Is A Stage...Who Plays Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cries* why does no one like Inkheart?!?!
    Because the main character's name is Meggie. Meggie is NOT a real name! Megan and Meghan are real names, Meg (my name, thank you very much!) is a real name, Meggie, while it CAN be a real name should NOT be a real name.... *venting* ahem...
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Hey, who IS this 'kit' playing in the Thief Lord? Scipio? WHO WHO WHO.

*waves away Poot*

Comment

I think it looks kinda like Prosper... dunno why... *joins in the waving* hey Poot, I missed you, you blue fuzzy evil...
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

I think he may be Scipio.

Which is, now that I think of it, rather strange. He does remind me more of Prosper. Odd...I need to go watch the trailer again.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

sorry to disagre but I agree with monkey. The guy from the other picture was Liam Aiken. I so think he would make the perfect Kit. This guy just doesn't have to right feel.
            Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
            I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
            If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

I think he is great, but his face is a little to round for me. I always thought Kit had more of a square face, don't know where I got the impression from. I found someone, but I don't know how to make it so you all can open it.
              Lover of Most Books...
              Finder of Lost Things...
              Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
              Wonder of the West...

Comment

Wait, what's your person's name? Or, more specifically, what exactly is the problem that makes it hard for you to show him to us? Because just ask and someone can probably help.

Comment

There's going to be a Thief Lord movie? I never knew that.... I love Cornelia Funke. *goes off into weird rant about her while others stare at the strange newcomer*

Oh, well. And I have no idea where I'm getting this idea from, but this guy looks kinda Millman-ish.

But, yeah. he could possibly be a good Kit.
                  I am Me, Myself, and I

Comment

How do you get it so that all you have to do is click on the blue highlighted part, and then it takes you there.

Skandar Keynes is his name I think. He is Edmund in The Chronicles of Narnia movie that is coming out soon.
                    Lover of Most Books...
                    Finder of Lost Things...
                    Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
                    Wonder of the West...

Comment

Oh, okay, you want to make a link to it.

So you're in the reply box, and above where you type is a row of blue buttons, right? See the one that says "URL"? Click on that. Now, just type the web address that the picture's at into the box that says "URL"--better yet, go to the website you want to link and copy the address and then paste it into the "URL" box-- and what you want the blue part to say in the "Title" field, and then hit okay. This will insert the link into your post. Then, just post it!

Hope this makes sense.

Comment

He is Edmund in The Chronicles of Narnia movie that is coming out soon.
                        But I thought Edmund was the younger one. How old was he, anyway, in comparison with Peter? Nn, only read the books once and I saw the trailer about... twice, maybe three times. I should probably do both again. (Noo, XD sorry Alida. Must not drag topic toward Narnia...)

And besides that, they're _British_. XD American would be bad for Kit too, but he really should be Mexican...

Comment

Well, Peter was the oldest, then Susan, then Edmund and finally Lucy. So Edmund ought to be at least two years younger than Peter. I don't think C.S. Lewis ever said their ages in the books, though Brian Sibley's reference book might do.

Has DD ever said that Kit's family is Mexican? They could be from Puerto Rico or various other places.
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Exactly. Im half spanish and I think that by looking at me you wouldnt be able to tell, but some how people do. They asume since I'm part spanish that im mexican, but im not. No offence or anything but it is very insulting to be called a mexican, because its rarely ment in a good way.
                            Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                            I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                            If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

I always imagined kit as spanish, as mexican is pro inet where im from, though thanks to kitty, i wont make that mistake again, lol
                              I love Boston...(I'm from there).I wonder if Nita and Kit will ever go there...

I just (made you, too) Lost The Game :D:D:D

Comment

Thief Lord movie? SQUEE. Is the actor Italian? If he is, him playing Kit is out... Kit HAS to be Hispanic.
                                -----------

Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

-William Blake

Comment

Working...
                                X