No announcement yet.

Nita's Charm Bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean the bracelet? people were suprised at how quickly she finished it haha.
    Look closely at your next subway token... and talk to strangers...
    Darth Vader, look out. Here I come.
    iPsych- The Website for the Only Psych Podcast

Comment

I was reading AWA and there were two more charms added. A "wand" and a "pocket"... hope that helps some more
      Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
      Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Sometimes I think about what other Wizardly accessories there should be. What accessories should wizardry be a part of? Sometimes I have this vision of a necklace interlaced with symbols in the cursive form of the speech. What spells would you put on your accessory?
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

i'd have a magic watch. you know with one of those turny things, but it would have symbols on it for my spells. i would also have it double as a laser gun like Nita's particle accelerator.:biggrindunce:
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
            i'd have a magic watch. you know with one of those turny things, but it would have symbols on it for my spells. i would also have it double as a laser gun like Nita's particle accelerator.:biggrindunce:
            LOL, now that's a good idea
            I think I would only have two laces for weapons on my necklace, an invisibilty spell, a vision augmentor, a hearing augmentor, one for Mason's word, and even a memory spell if I could do that.
            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I'd have spy glasses that could do vision augumentation, and of course double as sun glases. i would also have a necklace with a cross that inacts a personal body shield.
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

I like the idea of the shield. Oh! That reminds me, I would put a spell on there for an automatic oxygenation system. Gotta breath right

Comment

Oh mind if i take your idea.
                  ok two things1) i would make the shield and oxigination shield(s) flexible so i could increase or decrease it's expanse.
                  and 2) i need a built in universe phone.
                  ---
                  I hae verizon just got the Dare $200! rip off! but i could use that light spell and some water type spells ~water is my element!~
                  ---
                  Yup*decides that wicans flames are depresing, so he blasts them with water to make steam* haha
                  Last edited by Kathy Li; January 17, 2009, 12:49:12 AM.

Comment

lol *verizon*
                    I love verizon. Free calls after 7 and on weekends. Oh, and a maybe a spell for creating light and fire when I need it. ~Fire is my element~
                    ---
                    lol we're opposites. opposites are great because then you get opinions about things different from yours.
                    ---
                    Not cool! *Throws a fireball behind septy's back, then laughs because his clothes are singed*
                    Last edited by Kathy Li; January 17, 2009, 12:48:44 AM.

Comment

Kay, Sptimus, Wiccangixie, there is a post you need to see. Here's the thread:
                      http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449
                      It's the last post, #130. Take a look, and then take it seriously. Thanks.
                      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Working...
                      X