Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for future books... (Will Kit and Nita start dating?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I agree with birdhead, lets all have some chocolate. Chocolate solves the worlds biggest problems. Well, at least on this website.

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
      - Serena

Comment

mmmmhhhhhmmmm good. chocolate is good. wonderful stuff if I may say so myself.

Comment

mmmm Iagree completely. Wish I had some chocolate with me. *looks around frantically for a Crunch Bar* Sam that Letter to Santa is sooooo funny. My friends and brother helped with this one:
          Dear Santa,
          I have been a good cutie with a booty yall.
          It really wasn't my fault what happened at Heather's Christmas party. It was Ciara who spiked the punch with too much sodapop dudes. I can't help it if I drank 25,000 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like CHOCOLATE.

I thought it was funny when I put MO'ssock on my head and danced the MACARENA on the BROKEN BED while singing `b-i-n-g-o'. I didn't mean to break Heather's GameBoyAdvanced and don't know why Heather would sue me for murder.
          I don't remember calling ADAM's wife a ugly moo---even though she looked like one with BLUe eye shadow and purple lipstick!
          And when I threw up on VAL's husband's toenail, it was only because I ate too much of that CHOCOLATE.
          After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my skoolbus through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a strange dog and have me arrested for drivebyshooting!
          So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all nervous and crazy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this jumpy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
          Sincerely and sleepily yours,
          bUNNII (Really a nice cutie with a booty yall!)
          P.S. It's only 25,000 bucks!

~*KsSk8er*~
          Hogwarts Dropout
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho
          ~*KsSk8er*~
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

That letter's like Monty Python. So stupid it's funny. Your brothers are good!

About chocolate... I just found out that dark chocolate is good for your heart... minus the 25 grams of fat and a hundred or so grams of cholesterol. Hey, I have another justification for eating chocolate! It's made from a cacao bean that grows on a PLANT, not in a factory, so that means it's a vegetable. Actually, I got an entire email about chocolate and why we should eat it, but I'll have to go look for it. I'll post it if I find it.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
            I will rejoice in the moonlight;
            I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
            For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

Working...
            X