Nita's Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah...that's why i LOVE the dark is rising books

and the enchanted forest chronicles have some romance, but it's at the end of teh books and it's really kind of cute....
    i don't particularly mind short romances that the reader doesn't get too involved in(like the short nita/ronan thing)- it's just the LONG droawn out in depth romances that drive me crazy and usu end up with people , well, i'll quote the books:
    AWAB, pg.80:
    "I Know!", said Magella. "Her folks sent her away to separate them b/c they were- ahem!" And she shook her hand in a gesture intended to be slightly rude and slightly indicative of what they were doing.

Join the Right Honorable wicked Stepmother's Traveling, Drinking, and Debating Society. (or, if you are male, join the men's auxilary!)
    If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book. It would be an insult to all the other books you have read and loved.
    http://www.avidgamers.com/WWOHP/
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I think that Nita and Kit totaly have to be together there is no question about it! There has to be some thing there. Maybe Nita could make another really great guy friend and Kit will get really really jealous and he'll avoid Nita until she finally askes him what's wrong! So waddya think? That is what happens to me in order when I get candy!

:P*~*Jub Jub*~*:P

Comment

I don't think so. No I am not a N/K or N/R shipper, or anything, and definetly, DEFINETLY not Kit/Dari. Ick ick no no bad bad. If you take my meaning.

*Ella*(the chocolate-deprived)
        "If you want to know about a man's character, find out what his cat thinks of him."
        -Anonymous

"All that is gold does not glitter,
        Not all those who wander are lost,
        The old that is strong does not wither,
        Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
        From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
        A light from the shadows shall spring,
        Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
        The crownless again shall be king."
        -J.R.R. Tolkien
        My fave poem from the whole LOTR (and there are certainly enough of them!).

*Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

I don't know. Personally, I see Kit and Nita still being partners in wizardry in the future, but still beeing happily married to other people... *shrug*

Although N/K is cute... Plus, I'm one of the few who go thooked on the series by reading "A Wizard Abroad" first, and was kind of upset by Ronan 'intruding' on Nita, when it was clearly Kit that she should be with...

I'd go with either.

Although now people are mentioning Ronan, Kit/Ronan could be kind of fun... (Hah.)

Hannah/LittleOwl xx

'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'
          'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'

Comment

I'm not really N/R, but I'm definately not K/N. I don't go for the whole "best-guy-friend-turned-lover" angle. Kit/Dairine is just sick. As the sibling of 7, any of my sisters dating one of my best guy friend is just.... There are no adequete words to describe how undeniably wrong that is.

~*~
            A picture is not always worth a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.
            ~*~
            A picture is not always worth a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.

Comment

Dari and kit is a no no. Brittany's right. and so is Ewizard11. But as I said I'm a N/K fan all the way.

Princess_nita0
              Night owl,Up till Dawn
              "You must change yourself before you change your surrondings"
              "Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth cacthing?"
              "when light enters the room darkness cannot stay. The truth is the light."
              "If the truth is the light.. explore ways we can enlighten those in the dark."
              "If it is based on a lie it cannot survive"(By Yours truly

Comment

Hey, how about we let THEM

Comment

<slight sarcasm>Hey, wow, what an amazing idea. I never thought of that.</sarcasm>
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                  Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                  Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                  My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                  ON HOLIDAY! Wooo!
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Comment

Nope... they have no choice. That is a forbidden. I don't care if they a deeply hidden passionate love for one another-- it still isn't happening. It's against all lawas and all things decent.

~*~
                      ~*~

Comment

<equally sarcastic> No, never.</sarcasm> More seriously, I think you're underestimating the teenage girl's desire to a) meddle b)gossip c)set everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, up. And believe me, this is not just something the giggly drippy girls do. Even I, who considers myself the sensible (mostly) down to eath (kinda) and never giggly, (except whilst drinking Coke) have to struggle against this.
                        Ka Kite
                        Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                        ON HOLIDAY! Wooo!

Comment

Hear hear!

~Dari
                          ~Dari

Comment

Comment

Pepsi. What a waste of sugar.
                              ka Kite
                              Tui
                              PS: isn't it a bit late to be drinking sug-oops, sorry, I mean Pepsi? It must be, oh, around 10 where you are. (I think.) (Hehe. I know where you live. FEAR the Guestmap.)
                              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X