Nita's Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita's Pairings

Who should Nita have a relationship with?
    ~*~
    A picture is not always worth a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.

Who should Nita have a relationship with?
    ~*~
    A picture is not always worth a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.

Comment

Nita is sooooooooooo perfect for Kit and kit is soooooooo perfect for Nita. What are they waiting for? They can still have a frenship while bing romantically involved!
      *With all due respect*

Lara

Comment

They can be "perfect" for each other, they can stay together for life, without being in love. Attraction doesn't necessarily make a relationship any more meaningful . . . it's always good to be with someone, but there's no reason to have it all in one person.

At the same time, I'd be happy for Nita if she had a love interest. Boyfriends and girlfriends are nice. It's not central to the books, but if we're going to reflect real life, sooner or later she'll find someone, even if it's in college.

Comment

I think it would make the books more interesting if they liked each other. I donno but i can't see Nita with anybody else but Kit!

*With all due respect*

Lara
          *With all due respect*

Lara

Comment

ditto

~Dari
            ~Dari

Comment

I too am a Nita/Kit shipper. I never really got into the whole Ronan thing (although I didn't hate it), but I like the thought of Nita and Kit together.

Comment

KITKITKITKIT!!!!!! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!
                lol. I'll calm down now. Kit and Nita make a really good couple. I like matchaking, and I'm getting pretty good at it.

Maddi xoxo (^8^)
                Dai Stiho!

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Maddi xoxo (^8^)

Comment

Do you even *need* to ask me this question? At the risk of anohter blah blah from another poster in another thread (That cracked me up *g*)....if I were Nita...in Book Four...yeah. I'll shut up now. *drools*

Elizabeth
                  "You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

Comment

I don't know. Nita and Kit are definetly a good pair, but then theres Ronan. Its so hard to decide!

Comment

Ronan's ok and all but not 4 Nita. Her and Kit have somthing special. I'm gonna be really disapointed if they dont get togeather at the end.

*With all due respect*

Lara
                      *With all due respect*

Lara

Comment

i think there's too much romance in books these days.....
                        i can't pick up a book or series and not find romance in it... it's rather unnerving and slightly nauseating!!!!

Join the Right Honorable wicked Stepmother's Traveling, Drinking, and Debating Society. (or, if you are male, join the men's auxilary!)
                        If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book. It would be an insult to all the other books you have read and loved.
                        http://www.avidgamers.com/WWOHP/
                        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Well, the drive to pair up is one of humanity's strongest, so it's not surprising how often it shows...but I agree, it can get a little pervasive.

Try Susan Cooper's The Dark Is Rising sequence. No romance, IIRC.

Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher

Comment

Nope, no romance, not unless you look really really hard with your eyes unfocussed. There's potential, but not much.... and they're really fantastic, too.
                            Ka kite
                            tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I have mentioned this before, to make to R/N and K/N fans happy (I'm a N/K fan kit rocks) ronan and nita date for a month than kit finally sees his real feelings (which he has keep in the back of his mind till now) and after nita and ronan see that they are going nowhere kit gets the dashing bravery to cofont nita on his utmost inner fuzzy feelings about her and she realizes that she has the same fuzzy feelings (also buried deep;dated ronan to put them depth within herself) about him and they have a wonderful relationship afterwards
                              The End
                              (good story huh, call me a romantic kinda girl)

Princess_nita0
                              Night owl,Up till Dawn
                              "You must change yourself before you change your surrondings"
                              "Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth cacthing?"
                              "when light enters the room darkness cannot stay. The truth is the light."
                              "If the truth is the light.. explore ways we can enlighten those in the dark."
                              "If it is based on a lie it cannot survive"(By Yours truly

Comment

Working...
                              X