No announcement yet.

Character Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really.... Hmmm... I thought they were in the same grade....

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Well I thought that was how it is, but then I saw another thing on this topic somewhere on the site that said they ended up in the same class eventually. but I haven't been able to read past DW because the rest aren't AR, wich means that I will get a zero test grade if I read them! But I can read the next two during our two school week October break

~Sam (Hifun55)~
      "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5

[This message was edited by Sam on 14 September 2003 at 15:07.]
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

It just accured to me do any of you know what A.R. is? Because if you don't please ask because it will really help you understand my situation!

~Sam (Hifun55)~
        "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

Never mind if you don't know read what it is under the topic "Has anyone out there read HDM?"

~Sam (Hifun55)~
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

I think I know what you are talking about but you are going to have to tell me where to find that topic so I can be sure. We have something called AR at my school, it stands for Accelerated Reader. Yea so can you tell me where to fine that topic?

The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.
            -Dai
            -Dai

Comment

That's probably it. The south Eastern States are starting to copy the Heart of Dixie! (that's my state) Ok the topic is under Chatter my post is near the middle of the page and it is like 7th topic under chatter (for now)

~Sam (Hifun55)~
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

That is exactly what we have at my school although it's not as involved as it seems to be at your school. Besides are you sure you had it first?

-Dai
                -Dai

Comment

Alabama made it up!!!!!!!! It used to just be here!

~Hifun55~
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

hmm...in the first book, it does say kit skipped a few grades. but nita's age... argh! too confusing!

Comment

Do NOT get me started. It's complicated. I must go back through all of my book, gather all info and then compile it. All I can say is, there is contradicting information. Grrrr.
                      I am me and I am unique.
                      Gods all bless,
                      Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

Working...
                      X