Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by singer:
    no way. it's so Nita and Carl.
    You are kidding, right? it's definitely kit and nita.

Originally posted by SorceressMay:
    Nita and Kit are sooo gonna get together. It might take a little while though cause their really good friends. But what about Dairine and Roshaun...something's definiteley going on between them.
    Singer isn't crazy. she just has a good sense of humor.
    Besides, it couldhappen.

Originally posted by Gryphon:
    No way! It's definitely a Nita/Ponch in the future. Nita and Kit? Not a chance, you've gotta be kidding me. XD

:P
    Ok, no offense gryphon, but if you really believe that, you are crazy.

[Edited to consolidate triple post, correct spelling, and reduce quotage to relevant passages only. Thanks for help with guiding the newbies, WF! --kli.]
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

YR! Edit button, please. You have three short posts in a row- um, really bad. Kathy just posted about the FAQ a few posts up: you might wanna check that out, too.

As I've said before (somewhere...), I'm pretty neutral on shippings, especially Nita/Kit. The "just friends" approach fits all the books for me.

If I ship anything, it's Dairine/Roshaun. XD Boring me. But not like rabid fangirl shipping or anything...

And whether Gryph ships Nita/Ponch (which btw is brilliant) or not, we all know she's crazy. ^^'

Actually, if we're doing shippings like that? Betty Callahan/Transcendent Pig = OTP.

Comment

*Coughs* Roshaun/Carl

Need I say anymore?
        ---
        seabiscuit1009: there is nothing wrong with getting snogged by Andrew

Comment

*Coughs* Roshaun/Carl

Need I say anymore?

( stiffens up and coughs.) ahem ( gives that person the dirstest look she could muster.)

i'm not kidding. it's going to happen. who held Nita while she cried in DW? it wasn't Kit, Ponch or Tom, was it?

it relates to why i say Nita and Carl are going to get together. in my fantasy.
          the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Singer, you just did the same thing I asked YR not to do a couple posts back. Again, Kathy linked to the FAQ. Please, please read it. Triple posts are bad, and now we've got two sets of them in the same thread, by different newbies, and both after the FAQ was mentioned. If you have something else to say after you've already posted, edit the first post.

Nita/Carl is kinda weird, even if you have got some sort of small point about the scene in DW. But I now have decided I actually do ship Betty/Transcendent Pig, so... no more comments from me until you come up with something weirder. XD

Comment

Nita/Carl is kinda weird, even if you have got some sort of small point about the scene in DW. But I now have decided I actually do ship Betty/Transcendent Pig,

i'm staying out of this until someone sees my point in my suggestion. ( nods and repeats last word) suggestion. i'm rubbing it in. never mind.

i like the Ms. Callahan/ Transcendent Pig idea though.

as for Kit, Dairine and him. it would work so much better then...

that's it

Dairine and Darryl. LOL.
              the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

While nita and carl is kind of weird, I do see your point singer. What would be really interesting is if ponch got together with the transendial pig, though.
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

If you want to get crazy try Ms. Callahan/carl, but i think nita and Kit have got it all the way.
                  transuclant pig? ponch is verry interesting though

Comment

**** SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILER ALERT****

have none of you guys paid attention? HELLO OBVIOUS GET OF YOUR ROCKERS

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Kit gets a girl friend in AWoM</span> , Duh!!

THIS POST CURTESTY OF ASCHIEL, THE EVIL 1/20TH OF BP'S PERSONALITY
                    qoutes however, we share

(\__/)
                    (+'.'+) This is Bunny. show his image
                    (")_(") to help him conquer the world.
                    in other words, feel free to copy and paste everywhere, ALL HAIL BUNNY!!

"I reject you reality and substitute my own"-Adam Savage

"Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, seriously

"the one who lives in darkness has the least trouble finding the light" Monday's Dusk, from Mister Monday, book 1 of the Keys to the Kingdom series, by Garth Nix

" its not the custard that kills you its the Kittens" me after reading IWC #331
                    "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
                    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

It is sooo n/k or Carmela and Carl

roshaun and carl are guys! i srongly thik its n/K. i just want to know when anything is going to happen i just finished WH and nothing happened! Does anyone Know about W@W?

singer? ru joking? seriously

Originally posted by banana:
                      singer? ru joking? seriously
                      <span class="ev_code_GREEN">seriously</span>

Edited to merge four posts into one. Four. Four posts in a row - Peter

Comment

no way.

AWAL - p. 252

" Wizards tend not to swear, since the results are likely to be unfortunate if they slip into the Speech while doing it. Nita, however, distincly heard several swearwords in Carl's silence."

now, tell me why that was? either he moved the mouthpiece to swear? maybe she read his mind while he was thinking it. or maybe there was a mistake in the book? the third option is unlikely.

----

oh please, Mela and Carl. grow up. ( not nice what I just said) Mela and Ronan, yes.

SPOILER ALERT! Mela and Ronan.

i've read WAW.

[Edited to consolidate double-post. C'mon, how hard is it to click the edit button ( )? --kli.]

Comment

What mouthpeice? I'd analyze the text for you, but I need the context.

Also, for the newbies: This forum has rules. They weren't generated out of thin air; they're here for a reason, and they're to be obeyed. We have a newbie zone and guides to help you along. Please take a minute of your time to read them. Members have already dealt out a few warnings and reminders, but they shouldn't have to continue doing so.

Touch up your standards of writing. Spelling errors are okay; not everyone is a spelling genius, but we'd appreciate it if you were also to cut back on the chat speach and adopt some capitalization. Short posts/one liners aren't allowed; they waste DD's money -- she pays for this. And instead of posting several times, edit your post. Spare the wonderful mods from cleaning up for you. That's the pink eraser button.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Originally posted by singer:
                            now, tell me why that was? either he moved the mouthpiece to swear? maybe she read his mind while he was thinking it. or maybe there was a mistake in the book? the third option is unlikely.
                            I interpreted that as meaning that Carl was silent for a while, but that he was thinking of some words he'd liked to have said. So Nita interpreted the fact he said nothing as meaning he'd like to have sworn about Kit going off like that.
                            So, I don't think he moved the mouthpiece (he'd still be swearing), or that there was a mistake, and I don't think she really read his mind, just guessed.

Gryphon: It's when Mrs Rodriguez phones to say that Kit's not at home, and Nita phones Carl to say that he'd gone off despite being told to stay put.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

</delurking>

The only pairing I seriously support in YW is Kit/Dairine, but I also see major possibility in Nita/Ronan, Mela/Ronan, Mela/Roshaun, Mela/Filif, Mela/Sker'ret, or Nita/Sker'ret.

And, also, Betty/Chao? Sheer brilliance. I want to read that now.

Yes, I am the queen of crack!pairings, why do you ask?
                              And as I sit and talk to you, I see your face go white
                              This shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light
                              This spectre on my back shall soon be free
                              The dead have come to claim a debt from thee
                              --The Pogues--

Comment

But I don't think Ronan likes Carmela that way. And wats with Nita and Ronan. They wont end up together but why do they act so stange around each other if it wasn't meant to be.......I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X