Do I see a little romance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I see a little romance??

Do ya think any of them will be together??

Edited title - Peter

I could definently see Nita and Kit getting together. However, I dont see this happening in like the next book. I think that there will be more hints droped first, then eventually, they will get together.
    Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
    I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

no way. it's so Nita and Carl.
      the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Carl the senior?? Isn't he alittle too old to be with Nita?? Just askin.

Comment

Hahah, pretty sure singer is joking.

Yeah, it would be cool to have Nita and Kit together...but with literature it's hard to tell. She might have a fling with Ronan first...or the One, at that, heh.

And Kit...has, uh...well. Actually, Kit seems kinda lacking on the females he could associate with? Dairine? S'reee? I think not
          Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
          Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

no way. he likes her.
            the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

That 'Singer' lady is totally crazeeeeeeeeeee
              Nita w/ Carl? Kit and Dairine or S'ree? Have u tottaly lost it lady?-
              Excuse me .Just so you know it is not me writng all this stuff! its my friend. i do agree with her though.
              hey of course u do! u just don't wanna admit it

Comment

Nita and Kit are sooo gonna get together. It might take a little while though cause their really good friends. But what about Dairine and Roshaun...something's definiteley going on between them.

"I am the wind that troubles the water
                I am the water and the waves
                I am the shore where the waves break in rainbows
                I am the sunlight that shines in the spray
                I am the trees that drink the light
                I am the air of the green things breathing
                I am the stone that the trees break asunder
                I am the molten heart of the world"
                - Book of night with Moon

Comment

No way! It's definitely a Nita/Ponch in the future. Nita and Kit? Not a chance, you've gotta be kidding me. XD

:P
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

But Ponch is a dog..

Comment

ROTFL!!!! I sure do hope that Gryph and singer are just messing around (although i'm pretty sure they were). But hey, if they wern't, (then they're a little bit off their rocker) then I respect their opinions. l.o.l.
                      Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                      I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                      If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

i'm not off my rocker.

need to changfe my singature then

[mistaken edit. mea culpa. --kli.]

Comment

you look at my singature and tell me why i what Neets and Carl to get together then, please?

Comment

Sorry for the interruption, guys! Singer, you might wanna take a look at the Board FAQ [link in sig below] for some of our wacky rules about things like one-liners, double-posts, and sig sizes. Thanks! Back to your regularly scheduled thread discussion.
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

i dont see how the signature relates. srry

Comment

Working...
                              X