No announcement yet.

Fred Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. Fred was hilarious, him and the things he emitted.

Comment

maybe i shuld find the page with his whole name and type it up so we can all have a good laugh

Comment

"I wish I had problems like that"

-Tom or Carl, commenting on Fred's emitting a bunch of black opals(?)

Heh. Cactus. Bricks. Learjet. Nice. What was it? A blue Corvette? Some kind of car. The list goes on and on. It helps to have a friend who can make rare earth elements

Comment

Diamonds. Black diamonds. (And also, a few emissions before, a couple dozen blocks of Swiss gold... )
          No, I don't re-read books much!
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
          Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
          Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
          My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Comment

Oh, maybe... but I'm pretty sure it was diamonds *wanders off mumbling "sapphires? Diamonds?" to self, just in time to be late to class*
              ArrG!
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Phew, wouldn't that be nice. Fred, I miss you after all.

-IV-
                Ipha
                -IV-
                Ipha
                Dai Stihò

Comment

Fred was my favorite! i don't think anybody n this world could not like Fred. i miss you, Fred! but Fred's in a happy place now.

(I think I said Fred in every sentence, now...)

Comment

Punk_wizard: yes you did. lol.

I LOVE YOU FRED!! WE WILL slways miss you!! See you in Timeheart. *gets up on her chair and starts chanting "Fred!! Fred!! Fred!! Fred!!"*
                    Dairine comes out and says "Ok, I know that this is a Fred appreciation thread, but isn't this going a little too far??"
                    *embarressed, KsSk8er climbs off the chair and resumes typing like a normal (well not really lol)* person.

~*KsSk8er*~
                    Hogwarts Dropout
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                    Dai Stiho
                    ~*KsSk8er*~
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Fred Rocked. He was the coolest character in SYWTBAW definatley, maybe even in the whole series. I wan't to meet a Fred! I read the book for the first time under my desk during math class and when Fred died, I got a bit emotional, my friends still tease me for, "Crying About Fractions" Anyways, I'm not making much sense so, bye?

Comment

*rummages through personal library* I just put this book away, didn't think I'd need it out again so soon

"(My name is Khairelikoblephareglukumeilichephreid-osd'enagouni-) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."
                        (note: the first dash in his name is probably just because of the line-break in my book - the editors had to drop part of Fred's name down to the next line, so they put a dash in to show continuity... I guess)

'"Who's this?" he said, indicating Fred. Fred hiccuped; the resulting explosion produced six black star sapphires the size of tennis balls.
                        '"Fred here," Tom said, "has a small problem."
                        '"I wish I had problems like that," Carl remarked.'

Who, me? Love finding trivial information? What makes you say that??

*opens mouth, inserts foot*
                        It's my signature move - get it??
                        *crickets chirp* never mind...

p.s. Hey, Purple Princess! (may I call you that??) It's nice to see that I'm not the only newbie around here I hope I'm not presuming to say - welcome to the forum!
                        *opens mouth, inserts foot*
                        It's my signature move - get it??
                        *crickets chirp* never mind...

Comment

I love Fred! He was so cool, and so funny and so brave. *weeps* Poor Fred!
                          I am me and I am unique.
                          Gods all bless,
                          Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

Wow...no one's posted on here in forever. Hopefully I can get it going again.
                            I LOVED Fred. He was defintely my favorite character in SYWTBAW. I loved when he emitted the Learjet
                            My Fred rest in peace, he will not be forgotten.
                            ----
                            Oh, and just to prove how awesome Fred is, I joined this forum so I could post on the Fred Appreciation thread.
                            Last edited by Kathy Li; December 2, 2009, 03:09:46 AM. Reason: merged double-post.
                            "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Fred was incredible! Though it's not as if he has an amazing backstory (though I'm sure he did, being a white hole, but we don't know about it) or personal turmoil or any kind of loose ends, so plotwise there wasn't a reason not to get rid of him, but otherwise? I wish he lived! If solely for the reason that we ALL love him (or does someone not? grr) and he was so... so... wide eyed (not literally) and innocent and brave and funny!!!!!!!

PS~ Does anyone else think that Bobo and Fred have some similarities between them? Compare and contrast, anyone? Though I'm not sure that that should be on this thread, maybe on an AWoM Spoilers thread for anyone who doesn't know about Bobo...

Comment

Working...
                              X