Fred Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Appreciation Thread

I am going to de-lurk for a moment to bring up a topic near and dear to my heart...

I always liked Fred, from the first moment I met him. His very presence was funny - I still giggle every time I read about his random emmissions. I am a sucker for the appearance of random things, which always seem to strike me as hilarious. (Twisted sense of humour. Who else would laugh at a "Lord of the Pants" thread?) Fred is quite the trooper, a loyal friend, saved Earth...

And my dad's name is Fred. What's not to love about this character?

Anybody else?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.

I am going to de-lurk for a moment to bring up a topic near and dear to my heart...

I always liked Fred, from the first moment I met him. His very presence was funny - I still giggle every time I read about his random emmissions. I am a sucker for the appearance of random things, which always seem to strike me as hilarious. (Twisted sense of humour. Who else would laugh at a "Lord of the Pants" thread?) Fred is quite the trooper, a loyal friend, saved Earth...

And my dad's name is Fred. What's not to love about this character?

Anybody else?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.

Comment

Fred is so COOL!!! He is one of my favorite characters in SYWTBAW.

Comment

hahahahahaha
        lord of the pants rocks!

(for those who don't know, pants (or pant) is really underwear...but i forget wherre)
        "Tell me, friend, when did Saruman give up reason for pants?"-Gandalf

"Moria. You fear to go into those pants. The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep."-Saruman

Galadriel: "Will you look into the pants?"
        Frodo: "What will I see?"

"Did you not say that you wished to see Elf-pants?"
        "I did," said Sam, trembling a little between fear and curiosity. "I'll have a peep, Lady, if you're willing."

these r great!!!!!! ahahahahahah ;P
        Galadriel: "Even the wisest cannot tell."

If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book...it would be an insult to all the many books that one has read and loved.
        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Fred is awesome. He is so awesome from the beginning with the random emissions. I think that randomness has become somewhat of a modern fetish. I don't know about everywhere else, but where I live, randomness seems to be something subconsciously cool.

Talk about randomness. My keyboard isn't letting me use the shift key. I have to capslock to get a capital, and there are no exclamation points or question marks.

Yours till the bed spreads,
          Rowen Avalon
          mysites/ravensiggys/constitutionality
          Rowen Avalon

"I told you she was going to turn you into a soggy beermat. No one ever listens to me." - Jonny, AWAb (My fav moment!)
          "IB helps you with stress management. It throws all this stress at you and says, 'Manage it!' Then you have your b

Comment

I don't know if any of you are Neopets members, but there's currently a "Treasure Planet" sponsored game running on it. Some of the items you have to collect are little glowing green spheres of energy -- I've taken to calling them "Freds."

-Tabby
            the princess with claws

Comment

wow cool.....wish my comp would let me play neopets games.....dumb thing....
              ::kicks computer::

If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book...it would be an insult to all the many books that one has read and loved.
              PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I love Fred. He is the coolest white hole ever
                also lord of the pants! hehehehe

*Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*
                *Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*

Comment

Fred, ah, he's so dear to my heart. He was my favorite character from SYWTBAW!! Of course I love NIta and Kit as well, but still.... hehe. Neopets, I used to play that. Don't really care for it anymore, i quit awhile back and devoted myself to rpging!! Randomness!! Ooh, I love randomness... haha, random conversations are quite fun. My best friend and I have them all the time. they're quite amusing. I used to have a quote, from when Nita and Kit first met Fred to any siggy I had everywhere. I'll have to put it up on here. I really think it's quite clever how they came up with the name Fred. Well, not really, but just simpler.

Here's to Fred, (*toasts her wine glass, or rather her glass filled with sparkling apple cider."Cheers to Fred"* hehe. not underage drinking thank ya!!) the white hole we all know and love!! May one day we see you in timeheart once more!!
                  ------------------------------
                  Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                  -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

Awww, Fred! Wonder if my mum would let me keep a white hole for a pet?

Anyway, I'm sure he's busy cruising the White-Holes-R-Us in Timeheart. Hope he knows that we miss him!!

<em>"You are talking to a fan of LOTR, SW, HP and last but definitely not least, YW; acronyms will save the world one day."</em>- purely me
                    "You are talking to a fan of LOTR, SW, HP and last but definitely not least, YW; acronyms will save the world one day."- purely me

Comment

I was a neopets member but i quit when i found this website. plus it doesn't feel safe anymore.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

When we hear a fantastic claim we say, "that's nice, prove it."
                        - Michael Schermer, Skeptic Society

Today's song Lyrics: Simon and Garfunkel

C'mon! Doesn't ANYBODY know who John Galt is?
                        (btw, i have not read Ayn Rand, I just like the idea of people asking who John Galt is.)

Comment

I LOVE FRED!!!! I BAWLED WHEN HE BLEW HIS QUANTA!!!!! OMG. WHO ELSE DID!!!!

Comment

I did! i love it when he emiits the cactus, but especially the learjet! that was one of mr. fred's finest moments

Comment

i know! i know! i know!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X