Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think the Lone power was right or wrong in creating death and entropy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The universe was supposed to be like Timeheart. I can't remember right now why it was messed up, but I need to focuse on my school work. I think the universe is a lot more interesting WITH death, and remember from W@W (Highlight- as it may contain possible spoilers from W@W)<span class="ev_code_WHITE">When the Transdecent Pig said that Ponch being a god was a joke- one of the backwards words thing (I can't remember what they are called now) Of the Powers That Be? And Kit was confused why they made Kit and Nita solve the problems earlier in the book and (someone, I can't look it up right now) said that it wouldn't be as interesting that way or something like that. So why wouldn't The Powers have made the Universe the way it is- so that it COULD fill up to make it a little more interesting- I don't know. I just thought that was an interesting part of the book.</span>

Sorry for any inconsistancy it may contain, but I am currently unable to look it up.

YR, I'm sorry, but how else would I be able to think about it. I think I would need a little more data...
    Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

but the lone powers didn't want to make it this way. The reason it got messed up was because hte lon e power introduced death nand entropy. That wasn't supposed to be there. It through off all the plans.
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

But did the Lone one entirely create death and entropy? I know he created entropy, but I think that if he did create death, there is nothing REALLY wrong with it. The part that was wrong was when he changed it's nature. this part was entropy.
        Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

Honestly had the lone power not created death the world would be boring i'd live forever, no danger in my life. I want to die someday(not soon!) but i want another life of peace after that.
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

I think that the Lone Power is neither good nor bad for what he created. Life can be boring after a while, and not to mention the fact that once you die you end up going to Timeheart, where things are kept as beautiful as the memory is of when that person or item was when it was alive. In a way, death is awful, as far as getting to that stage, but the idea of moving on to a more beautiful part of life makes me somewhat wistful about it. Whether its good or bad, its here.
            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
              I think that the Lone Power is neither good nor bad for what he created. Life can be boring after a while, and not to mention the fact that once you die you end up going to Timeheart, where things are kept as beautiful as the memory is of when that person or item was when it was alive. In a way, death is awful, as far as getting to that stage, but the idea of moving on to a more beautiful part of life makes me somewhat wistful about it. Whether its good or bad, its here.

Actually i thought it was quiete selfish and self-centered. their was no reason to create death...
              And in creating death he created pan suffering angush and WAR i think it was messed up and just plain sick of the lone-one to do that.
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
              That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                Actually i thought it was quiete selfish and self-centered. their was no reason to create death...
                And in creating death he created pan suffering angush and WAR i think it was messed up and just plain sick of the lone-one to do that.
                That's true, it was selfish of him to create it, but as a whole I think that the reason why death was created and the fact that its here are totally different.

The Lone One is a selfish, self-absorbed, uncaring, pessimistic, arrogant Power! Was he wrong for it, you bet your heart he was!
                Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

If there was no death - would there have been reason for life? I think the universe could have designed to work anyway, but human beings - as we are now - would not be able to truly appreciate life without knowing that there's an end.
                  However there is nothing that says the people would be as they are now. So the real question is, what would be required for us to be able to accept life without death, and would we willingly, as we are now, choose to live that way? As I said when I made this thread - my feelings are mixed.
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                  X