Who would win? Jacob Black or Edward Cullen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win? Jacob Black or Edward Cullen

I don't know about you guys but i think Jacob would beat Edward any day anytime anywere.

post your opions here.
    Jacob Black
    37.50%
    Edward Cullen
    62.50%
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Well I accidently hit Jacob but my vote is for Edward.
    Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

why i need a reason. you never know opinions can be changed.
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Edward can read Jacob thoughts, so whatever Jacob tries, Edward would be able to anticipate his moves, and toss in a few blow on the way. Also, Edward is extremely strong, fast, and rather indestructible. Besides, Edward is just awesome like that.
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Wolves need at least three to defeat one vampire. So in a sense Jake wouldn't be able to beat Edward one on one. Besides, Edward is extremely fast, and strong, and telepathic... The odds are in his favor.

Although, Jake is like the "alpha" dog, so he could have some extra strength there, but I still think he would lose.
          Last edited by Emi; February 22, 2009, 08:58:08 PM. Reason: worded it wrong...
          Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
          Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
          It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
          Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I said Edward. I know that Jacob us genetically designed to win, but the more I think of it, the more Edward makes sense. Even ignoring Edward's abilities, there's the fact that Jackb is designed to work in a pack. One on one, he's at a disadvantage.

Of course. There's more to take into account than just the battlers. There are at least two girls I can think of who would have a very serious affect on both, and one of them has a deffinite habit of interfering when they get angry at each other. (Bella, obioualy, but I'm not mentioning the other because of spoilers... And I don't think I could spell it.)
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

hmmm. But Edward isn't faster then jacob. Jacobs kind were made to be faster so that they could get in and rip the vamps to shreds.

Although that whole telepatheic thing does have me worried...

Comment

Well there is the telepathic power. And then vampires traditionally are calculating creatures. Not only that but I think Edward as a vampire as a bit more agile and flexible. Jacob is a bit bigger so probably isn't as agile.
                Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

Edward has been around longer so he has had more experience fighting. I think that the only way Jacob would win is if he was super pissed off and Edward was ready to let him win. But I mostly voted for Edward cause he's just epic.
                  Dai stiho cousins
                  ~~~Ezra

Comment

All Jacob has going for him is wifl power and instincts. Half of that, he has little experience with. The other half is meant for a pack. He'skinda at a disadvantage.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Thank you YR!! That's what I was trying to get at. Jake is only powerful with a pack. That's how the wolves work, in packs... unless... well that part with Edward and Jake in Breaking Dawn happens then yeah, Jake could easily defeat the vamp. But seriously, Vampire totally trumps a werewolf any day.

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                      Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Edward Cullen would win most definitely. He can take care of himself alone and has more abilities than Jacob Black. I mean he's only predominantly powerful in a pack.
                        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

JACOB JACOB JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Edwards WINNING????
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....!
                          "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                          "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                          "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                          "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Can you give any reasson other than a strong desire? I'm willing to listen to any points you have - but it's rather hard to discuss the pros and cons of "NOOOOOOooo."

Comment

Working...
                            X