Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Twilight subforum... room for new threads!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Twilight subforum... room for new threads!

With more than 500 posts about Stephanie Meyers' books, it seemed like a good idea to give them their own subforum.

Don't be afraid to spread out a little and start some separate threads! There's plenty of room.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Awesome!! Thanks Lee!

Is there any way to move the movie thread on to this group as well?? I don't want to be a burden...
    Last edited by Emi; January 3, 2009, 05:30:26 PM.
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Need a new Thread!

Well, I guess that means we need a new thread! Is there a way to move the three (previous) posts pertaining to it or should we just copy and paste? I know I can't move posts, but I think mods can? Right?

Comment

I think you can just copy and paste. I don't think moderators can move individual posts...

Yeah, a new thread is sorta needed, unless there's another thread out there.
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Yes, we can move posts, thanks to the vBulletin software being nicer than Eve. I've carted those thread posts over to the new "Who Do You Prefer" thread.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

um... I'm not sure where to put this... but my friend has a Twilight forum and we need members! A lot. there are houses for each main character (Alice, Emmett, Bella, etc.) Please join. Please?!?

The link is here... check it out.

http://twitown.ownforum.org/index.ph...3cbf804fc0fca0
            "Just how have I failed to notice Neets is hot?" ~Kit

~Lover of great books ever since she could read~

Comment

Working...
            X