No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Bloopers!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great, young reader... erm, I don't have any ideas of my own. *runs away*
    "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

thank you...and you'll think of something, i'm sure. if you REALLY want to you try and find away to do a giant spider on helium...i'm still having trouble making that one...*starts to imagine the spider floating away, screaming in a high voice* and nice avatar by the way!
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

scene: the whomping willow
        charactors: harry ron and a few other people that come in along the way
        description:i couldnt think of anything else

"Harry we're not going to make it!" Ron screamed.
        "Ron is it just me or is that tree moving?" Harry asks.
        All of the sudden Hermione crawls out of the back trunk and says "And I thought you could drive Ron."
        "Well I did too."Ron said."Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"Harry,Ron,and Hermione scream.
        All of the sudden Dumbeldore climbs out of the trunk and says"I thought you could drive Ron."
        They all look at the base of the whomping willow's trunk and out walks James Potter, Remus Lupin, and Sirius Black.All of the sudden the engine quits and the car falls straight out of the sky onto the slytherin table in the great hall killing Malfoy and Voldemort.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

sorry i couldnt think of anything better.

Comment

If Voldemort and Malfoy had been killed like that all I have to say is that would have been very convenient for Harry. I wish they had. I still haven't thought of anything yet. But I got to play a load of video games today. I'm even considering getting Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for my DS.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

What's Voldemort doing at the Slytherin table?

Scene: Dumbledore's office
            What happens: who knows!

Dumbledore: (pointing to Pensieve) That is called a Pensieve, Harry, say it with me, Pen-sieve
            Harry: (wearing diapers and sucking a pacifier) Pen-see, pen-see *laughs evil baby laugh* Wheee! (jumps into Pensieve)
            Dumbledore: Harry, no no! I didn't even give you your bottle yet!
            Sorry, random yes I know
            "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
            Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Random yes, but I loved it! I can just imagine a baby Harry now. Muhwwwaaaaaa. Yes I'm evil like that I know.

Comment

A baby Harry Potter? Inconceivable.

Comment

gigo! you of all people should know better then to do a one liner! you've been here HOW long now? and anyways, the point is it's FUNNY.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Why inconceivable? Everybody's a baby at one time or another, even you Gigo

Short blooper:
                    Harry walks into the Great Hall for breakfast and hears the whole school laughing as he realizes he's still in his pajamas Oo, or he walks into the Great Hall and somebody (either Draco being a meanie or one of the twins making a joke) vanishes his clothes, leaving him standing in his underpants
                    "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism

Comment

Originally posted by Rhi:
                      Why inconceivable? Everybody's a baby at one time or another, even you Gigo

Short blooper:
                      Harry walks into the Great Hall for breakfast and hears the whole school laughing as he realizes he's still in his pajamas Oo, or he walks into the Great Hall and somebody (either Draco being a meanie or one of the twins making a joke) vanishes his clothes, leaving him standing in his underpants
                      Rhi I love it. And Gigo you were an adorable baby once. Don't you remember?
                      Better yet why don't we check out what a baby Harry Potter looks like.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:The_Potters.jpg

Comment

*coos at Baby Harry* Ah, itsa cutesey wootsy baby Pottsy!
                        That's great, YR I can just see the Acromantaula floating away Muggle children look up in the sky and they're like "Hey, a blimp with eight legs!" Or the Acromantaula starts losing its helium and falls on the giant squid

Comment

Young Reader I thought that was hilarious. I'm glad Rhi liked the picture of a baby Harry. Isn't he cute! I'll post a new blooper tomorrow. I've been thinking of one and I just need to fine tune it. I don't know if it'll be as funny as the first one. But I'll give it a shot.

Comment

so THAT"S baby harry? interesting...and i'm glad you guys found my blooper funny (particularly considering i've been thinking on and off about it since the beginnig) it's relieving to finally have finished it...

Comment

That doesn't matter Young Reader because I love it. My internet has been down for a couple of days. It makes it difficult to keep checking posts. I plan to post a new blooper soon. Keep them coming guys!

Comment

Wow, YR, that was awesome You too, Spyells, I can just see that
                                This is not exactly a blooper, but my friends and I think it's hilarious:
                                (sing to the tune of that munchkin song on Wizard of Oz, the "ding dang the witch is dead" that one)
                                Ding dang, Voldy's dead ~ Sing it high, sing it low ~ Ding dang wicked Voldy's dead
                                Sing at the top of your lungs in the middle of a crowded room for maximum effect

Comment

Working...
                                X