Harry Potter Bloopers!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Bloopers!!!!!!

A friend and I were talking about Harry Potter bloopers. That would not be included in the movies or in the books. I just want to see what you guys will come up with. Enjoy...

Setting: Forest
    Characters: Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort
    Description: Harry and Voldemort are battling.
    Director: Okay, on the count of three. 1...2...3...Action!

"My glasses, my glasses! I can't see without my glasses!" Said Harry dazed
    "I have come for you." Said Voldemort softly
    "Momma is that you? I can't see without my glasses help me find them." Said Harry
    "What's this thing you're holding? It looks like a soup spoon." Replied Harry grabbing the wand and licking it
    "Blegh, this taste horrible!" Said Harry throwing the wand at Voldemort
    "What the..?" Said Voldemort in shock, "...What's going on with the boy?"
    Harry walks away drunkenly singing, "Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me."

Director:CUT
    Director: Okay, who gave Harry the Firewhiskey this time? *says director shacking his head*
    Harry:Hiccup!
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

LOL, Spyells. Fun topic! I can't wait to read what everybody comes up with...

Setting: Great Hall at the Christmas feast
    Characters: The whole school
    Description: Magical food fight!!!
    Lights...camera...action!

Fred or George Weasely, can't tell which one, throw a treacle tart at Filch as he walks by. They miss and it hits Malfoy. As Malfoy sits wiping treacle off his pink face Crabbe and Goyle start throwing big Christmas hams, which are levitated by Hermione to prevent anyone from getting a concussion. Things get a bit crazy from there, with the whole school against Slytherin and Slytherin against everyone else and every house for itself...until Dumbledore is hit with a flying mashed potatoe, then everybody freezes (though by spell or by reflex nobody knows...)
    "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
    Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

*can't think of anything at the moment* though now that i think about it, it would be kinda funny if.

Setting: chamber of secrets.
      characters: tom riddle, harry potter...basilisk
      description: riddle goes bye bye
      lights...camera...action

the snake slithers out, as riddle screams "there's no escaping me-ACK!" snake eats him. ok...not quite funny, but a very nice image. the orriginal plan was he's on the snakes head, then falls into its mouth...but i'm not sure if it works. *also fiddles with idea of giant spider talking in really squeaky voice, after being exposed to helium, but decides to lay off the bloopers until i can actually think something through*
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Setting-Department of Mystery, Veil Room
        Characters- Harry, Sirius, Bellatrix
        Description- Sirius's death

Lights, camera, ACTION!

bellatrix and Sirius duel, Harry stands stupidly and watches. Bellatrix hits Sirius with a spell and he falls backwards, <STRIKE>going through the veil</STRIKE> knocking his head against the arch holding the veil. Sirius curses wildly, Harry says stupidly, "Wait- weren't you supposed to die?" Sirius hits Bellatrix with the dance jinx, and she starts tap dancing. Everyone joins in the dancing.

Director: Could someone PLEASE explain what just happened? </span>
        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

also fiddles with idea of giant spider talking in really squeaky voice, after being exposed to helium
          I just about fell over laughing as I imagined an acromauntala on helium

Let's see, how about that scene in Order of the Phoenix when Harry and Cho kiss under the mistletoe; what if Nargles had started falling out of the mistletoe onto the kissing couple?
          Cho: Ew, it's in my hair. Cedric always loved my hair and now there's this hideous thing in it!
          Harry: Here, I'll get it out *starts brushing her hair off and accidentally knocks her over* oh sorry *steps on her foot* sorry...
          Meanwhile the Nargles are speeding around the Room of Requirement and creating chaos for the would-be kissing couple
          "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
          Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

i think just the existance of nargles would be hilarious....and that scene would be just like cho at that time. *will have to put together the spider scene at some point* the squeekiness of it will have to be portrayed accurately...maybe harry falling over himself laughing.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

You guys are hilarious. I'll try to think of another one soon. I just got back from a college tour and my mom wants me to look up some Universities. But I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Comment

I hate to be a party pooper, but is this really the best thing to be posting on the YW forums? I mean, a) its fanfic of a sort, which isn't allowed on the forums, and b) its Harry Potter...

Comment

To alla, if the mods haven't closed it down it's fine. There is a YW topic that is exactly the same thing.
                  http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums/a...5/m/1701003674
                  I know that this is the YW forum. But until the next YW book comes out we all need something to look forward too. If you don't like it that's on you. And honestly no one asked you to post and ruin everyone else's fun. That's all I have to say for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by alla:
                    I hate to be a party pooper, but is this really the best thing to be posting on the YW forums? I mean, a) its fanfic of a sort, which isn't allowed on the forums, and b) its Harry Potter...
                    a) It isn't so much fanfic that isn't allowed, as YW fanfic, which could have legal repercussions for Diane if she should write something that was too much like something that was posted here.

b) Well, I'm not going to shut you down, but Kathy might yell at you after Comic-Con...
                    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Is the YW Bloopers going to be shut down? It's YW fanfic, and that's not allowed. I hope not. I think it's funny. </span>
                      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Setting: Room of Requirement
                        Characters: Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood
                        Description: Harry is teaching Luna how to make Patronus
                        Director: You know the drill, on the count of three. 1...2...3...Action!

"Luna you're doing an excelent job. That Patronus is coming along nicely." said Harry appraisingly
                        "Thank you, Harry." replied Luna dreamily
                        "Do you know what my Patronus is Harry?"
                        "No, what is it?" replied Harry
                        "Why, it's a nargle of course." said Luna with a far a way look in her eyes
                        "What's a nargle?" asked Harry
                        "Why it's the thing that was hiding in the mistletoe when you kissed Cho. It was the thing shooting the needles at you. I mean don't you remember? That's why Cho was crying Harry. It wasn't because you were a bad kisser." replied Luna

Director:CUT
                        Director: Alright, who changed the script again? Nargles don't even exist how many times do I have to tell you that Luna. Your Patronus can't be something that doesn't exist. Besides the script says your patronus looks like a hare. *Director says this waving his arms in exasperation*
                        Luna: Oh, but they do exist. Let me tell you what my father has told me about them and then maybe we I can tell you about a Crumple-Horned Snorkack.
                        Director and Harry: Here we go again. *sigh*

I had to look up some of Luna's crazy creatures. I never realized just how many crazy monsters were in Harry Potter until this.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_Harry_Potter_beasts#...vegood.27s_creatures

Comment

Setting: Hogwarts during the Marauder's Era
                          Characters: Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Severus Snape (off scene)
                          Description: Another Prank, Another Day

Director: Alright folks! We want to capture the relationship between Sirius and James that will eventually forge them as best friends - take 1! Remember, you're on the train for the first time but you might as well have been friends forever.

Snape, meanwhile, makes kissing faces at the two who glare at him testily.

Director: Aaaaaand....action!

Pettigrew covers his mouth and Lupin, who hadn't been watching at all, interested in a bit of muffin off set, suddenly turned around to see two things: 1.) Potter and Black give each other a look that had obviously been practiced. 2.) Snape get taken down by both boys' spells - one a tackling spell that flipped Snape backwards over a off-set chair and, the other, one that changed his underwear to that more suitable for Longbottom's mother. Laughter ensues.

Director: Cut! CUT! CUT!!! Exasperatedly. Great emotion boys, but could you manage to follow the script? Sarcastically. Don't make me splinch you two.

Comment

i once had a book about some of them, but ther seems to be some editons...*will have to look it over some time for laughs* how about...scene of the seveth book, when it's being made into a movie
                            characters, molly and belatrax, and everyone esle

molly strides towards balatrax, fire in her eye.
                            "Die you-" steps on peel, slips, wand sends out beam taht goes over her head, bounces off walls for while, barely missing students, and hits voldemort, knocking him backwards and cracking his head against the tile before harry can actually get around to killing him.

directer: CUT! ok, once more, mrs weasly...HARRY gets to kill voldemort. YOU get to curse out and kill baletrax. ok? you got this? good. bring in the next voldemort!
                            harry: i don't think we HAVE another voldemort...mrs. weasly killed them all.
                            directer: then find another one already!

Comment

You guys are great. I have to compliment all of us by saying we are hilarious. I'll think of another one. I don't know if my second one was as good as the first one though. But we'll see what I come up with.

Comment

Working...
                              X