Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Mr.Pullman should make more of His Dark Materials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY?! What's it gonna be about? COOL!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Is it like a encyclopedia of Lyra's Oxford?

*Agent~M*
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "I could live

Comment

Comment

Comment

Two new ones. FUN!

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

I thought Book of Dust was gonna be a collection of short stories 'bout many of the secondary characters! Help me! I'm confused!

Comment

have you looked at the website I posted, it might help your confusion.

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Would any of you guys be interested in joining a His Dark Materials RPG? I belong to one called tell them stories, it's run by Anatascia Gwydion. You can find it at http://tts.inkypot.com/index.htm Please join it's lotsa fun. You can be a human, witch, gyptian, or clan (panjersbjorne, gallivespian, mufela,etc.) I'm a gyptian. If you join tell our wonderful leader Ana that Carina Salva (my RPG name) sent you.

Comment

I like happy endings (that's why I'm such a Disney fan) so The Amber Spyglass was kind of depressing to me. But it would have been kind of boring if he just ended it and they live "happily ever after"

-Sarah

"Do you talk to the computer often?"
                    ONLY WHEN THE REFRIGERATOR IS MAD AT ME.

N/K furever!

Comment

ohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh!!!! I love His dark material they were my favorite series before I read YW!! yesyesyes! I never know there was a book of dustI knew about lyras oxford but never book of dust awesome! *gets so excited that he accidentally flies through the roof of house* this is a really late replie because by now those books are probably already out . o well. I still excited!

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Working...
                      X