Surface--NBC
    0.00%
    Medium--NBC
    0.00%
    Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak! --Albus Dumbledore

I <3 Jamie Lawrence!!!!!! *squee*

You forgot mythbusters.
    ---------------------------------------
    YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
    "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Mythbusters is an awesome show. I have to say my favorite, though is Smallville. I have a thing for superheroes.

Comment

Guys, watch the one-liners. And there's already a Television thread for discussing tv shows that AREN't listed in the poll.

I was gonna say that my current favorite is Rome.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Y'see, Supernatural would be great for this poll. The title says it all! It's all about killing these demons, monster, and what-not and saving the world! (sort of like wizardry in its own weird little way...) Well, that's all I really have to say.

I don't really watch any of those shows, save House every now and then. I can't believe that that's not how he talks in real life!! I mean he has a British accent in real life!! How cool is that!! I love guys with British accents!! (or any foreign one, for that matter. That includes those Soitherners in U.S....heh heh...hottie cowboys!!)

sorry, longish and totally random...maybe I should go check out TOGR...
          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Whoops! I didn't see the other thread. I'll try not to do it again!

Should I lock this topic, or delete it, or something?

Sker'ret
            Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak! --Albus Dumbledore

I <3 Jamie Lawrence!!!!!! *squee*

Comment

Sker'ret, no worries. Thread-proliferation is what keeps a board alive. Just wanted to remind folks, though, that searching through the old topics and reviving an old thread that already exists is sometimes more efficient than starting up a new thread.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I'm not a really big TV person. I either tend to watch whatevers on out of utter boredom or nothing at all. The ONLY shows that I scrictly watch are Smallville and anime. I agree with KarateSox, it's awesome and so are Super-heros! (Flame Wingman! Kogekiii!! *imitates Judai from GX*)And then I watch animes on Adult Swim, like Inuyasha. I even watch the dubs (editted versions), even if they suck, just to laugh at their mutatedness. (Yuugiou, Shaman King, etc...)

As for the ones you listed...I've only watched half-and-four or less of the first episode of Surface, 'cause I thought it looked interesting, but I've never watched it again. I didn't like it... >_<

Comment

The West Wing--NBC The best show in the history of television. The first four seasons are enough to constitute a proper religion, I swear. Sorkin and Schlamme forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                    Y'see, Supernatural would be great for this poll. The title says it all! It's all about killing these demons, monster, and what-not and saving the world! (sort of like wizardry in its own weird little way...) Well, that's all I really have to say.
                    I love Supernatural. I haven't watched it in a while though . Stupid school.

I like House out of that list. I would freak out that CSI isn't up there but I'm not a fan of CSI since grissom left.
                    Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

My favorite TV show is Friends. It's just an Amazing TV show.

I have collection of some its episodes and when I am getting bored at that I take My DVD player and just sit down.

Which one is yours?

Comment

This requires some updating. We should mention Psych, Warehouse 13, Eureka, and Castle, all of which have new upcoming seasons. I'm still waiting for the next season of Chuck, about which I have tiny forebodings; despite a dynamite ending to season 2, I am given to understand that their budget got drastically cut. Just when they could use some CGI and stunt work to flesh out the implied promise from last season's ender, and no, I won't tell you if you haven't seen it!
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

yes warehouse is awsm
                          Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

I don't watch many TV-shows, since I don't watch TV pretty much period. (Although I do get them through Netflix, if they've been recommended to me, so that's how I know.) So I don't watch any of the ones listed above avidly.
                            These are my favorites:
                            Monk, about an OCD detective in San Francisco.
                            Mythbusters is great, although my dad questions their science sometimes, and I think my brother just likes to watch things blow up.
                            Star Trek, which we've started watching. (3rd season of the Original Series at the moment) The ones where everyone goes insane are the best.

Comment

Working...
                            X