xbox fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LATEST UPDATE

Microsoft will be releasing Halo 3 on November 1, 2006! And it has been in development since 2003! Steve balmer, Microsoft's CEO verbally confirmed it before Halo 2 was out.
    And, KOTOR 3 Is in production bu Obsidian! Their newest game, which will be for 360 and PS3(poop) Is codenamed KOTR 3. Hmm... I wonder what that could be....
    "Before God we are all equally wise-and equally foolish."
    "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    "If you are out to describe

Comment

Damnit I can't wait for KOTOR or Halo 3.

Hey brad, it's "raggedy ASS fleet" you forgot ass in your sig :P

Hey all of you who play H2, get an Xbox Live account and look me up, my gamertag's Syprox.

And check out my montage: http://media.putfile.com/syprox-montage

I'm making a new one with better quality and gameplay.
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Hey Diego:

Waiting for H3 already?? Wow. Didn't H2 come out like....this summer?!

But you prolly mastered it by now. my brother did a while ago...

Also: I'm really surprised that you aren't tlaking about the 360 yet. They have it in game stored everywhere, adn I saw this kid playing a demo....and holy crap it had sweet graphics!!

Well, I gotta go...my hands bleeding (ouch)
        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

It looks like people can't get enough of Call of Duty.
          Call of Duty Three is slated for a release sometime next year, and a trailer is supposed to be on this weeks E3. Big whoop.
          in other news, a Halo 3 tralier is supposed to be playing at E3. It is rumored to be about two minutes long, and will prove how the PS3 is inferior in graphics and performance to the 360.
          Only time will tell.
          Linda out.

Comment

ya, well all you fans of Halo 1 and 2 or just 2. i bet you can't wait until Halo 3 comes out! if you haven't seen the trailer you should go to photobucket and see it! it is awesome. i can't wait until it comes out, sometime in 2007 is what the trailer says.

Comment

I love my X-box and The games my gamecube is ok but I only have that if there is a cool game that I wan't nd it is not for game cube!

My favorite game fore X-box it probiey sonic riders from SEGA and Monkey ball delux also from SEGA. ME like SEGA! I did have a SEGA dream cast but my mom and dad got rid of it *DArn them*
              I was only (probiley) seven!

So then I secritly got 350 dollors to buy a x-box when I got it my mom was like "When did you have a X-box?" my dad was like "*rub eyes* hu?" It is fun to confuze peoples! ^_^

Comment

neh. i do not enjoy video games at all...its not that i'm horrible, i'm actually okay, but they seem so pointless. one very very very old game that i love and i always win is mario cart. someone has yet to beat me! bwa-ha-ha-ha!

peri

Comment

i like Mario Cart its fun. how about from now on instead of time we will go by XP and it will be for KOTOR 1 and 2 fans, i don't now how much i have. i will have to check, and i can't right now so i will check later and put it on this post later toady. come on KOTOR 1 and 2 fans join the XP challenge, that way people don't die by the sand people when they try to complete the game. take your time and grow. become more powerful and you will get the honor of beating everyone else!

Comment

Well, I checked, and my highest XP was 213,606, with a time of 18:48. Dark Side. Who can top it?

Linda Out.

Comment

hahaha i beat you my XP was 246,453 on the forge just keep killing all of the droids, that is how i got that high, and do alot of quests!

246,453 is the record who can top that?

Comment

I love my Nintendo DS. Mario Kart DS is VERY cool and the best fun I've ever had with any Mario Kart from the SNES all the way to this new version.

Animal Crossing Wild World is also very fun, cute and addictive. I'm making a room in my home with a Robot theme right now

The GBA and NDS have been instrumental in renewing my love of console video games. Especially the GBA and all it's old school SNES style games. I'd forgotten how MUCH I enjoyed classics like Breath of Fire and Donkey Kong Country.
                        Frog blast the vent core!

Comment

Here we go.
                          KOTOR II
                          XP: 273,945.
                          Current Status-Just arrived on Malachor V.
                          Level 24 Jedi Guardian
                          Level 3 Jedi Watchman
                          Now that's one that will be tough to beat.
                          If not Impossible.

Linda Out

Comment

ok so far the top score for KOTOR is 246,453 with a current status of on the Star Forge. and the top score for KOTOR II is 273,945 with the current status of just arriving at Malachor V. who can top these two top scores?

i have another game in progress so when i complete it if the xp is hight enough ill post it. good luck to all you KOTOR players out there! oh and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X