xbox fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox fans

every one who likes xbox games come and just reply when you want or not at all. if you could leave a list of games you have or like. i would like to know how many people are with me on the greatness of the xbox!Thank you Microsoft!!! I will be willing to talk with you anytime. As long as i am here at the site, or you could email me. And if you play star wars kotor, you can leave your completed time to see who the winner is. Thank you for repling!

I LOVE XBOX!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am going to take my XBox to college with me this year b/c I have a TV now

Here are the games I have so far:
    1. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
    2. Star Wars Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds
    3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    4. Legends of Wrestling II
    5. Tony Hawke's Pro Skater 2X
    6. Enter the Matrix
    7. Sonic Mega Collection
    8. XBox Music Mixer

I beleive that's all the games I have for XBox...oh and I have a mic for the music mixer, and a DVD playback thingie.
    ~Rachel

Comment

XBOX ROCKS!

Best game ever --> HALO 2

So far I have
      1. Halo 2
      2. Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (GREAT GAME! ROCKS)
      3. Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2 (GREAT GAME! ROCKS)
      4. Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (Great workout for your legs XD)

but I have played a lot more
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

You guys are sooo wrong :P Halo 1 was MUCH better than Halo 2... Yeha, duel weilding is cool, but Halo 1 had better weapons (except for alien grenade launcher ) and better levels... The new vehicles and story were cool, but Halo 1 was much funer/betterer

Comment

Halo 2 was better! And I'm the BEST SNIPER EVER! XD

Betterer? :P
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I think Halos graphics wern't as good but the levels were better. Halo 2 has really cool weapons and better graphics. Halo 2 rocks!
            In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Gee, I come to this site to get away from work and what do I find? :-)

(I'm a programmer-ish person on the Halo/Halo 2 team)

When I first read SYWTBAW two years ago, I wondered if 343 Guilty Spark could have been inspired by Fred... this little glowing guy who bobs along in the air offering advice and odd facts. So I asked Jason Jones, but he said that 343 was inspired by some other character in a sci-fi book I hadn't read and so don't remember the name of.
              Ardub
              r:w)

Comment

You work for Bungie? Awesome!

BTW, if any of you guys play Xbox Live my gamertag is Syprox, add me to your friend list. ^^
                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Just a simple question for all you KOTOR players out there. What is your fastest time to beat KOTOR 1, not 2. My fastest is 15 hours and 59 minutes. This can be confirmed by Dumbweirdo, who was there when I finished that particular game.
                  "Before God we are all equally wise-and equally foolish."
                  "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
                  "If you are out to describe

Comment

wow i am suprised that this many people have replied to this post. thanks for repling. and i hope you can beat bradwart's time for star wars kotor[knights of the old republic] thank you for replying, and no i can't back you up on that brad. sorry. hahaha! But i can say this you go too fast on that game you might as well quit the game isn't that right Mr. 15:59. The sand people are very angry aren't they Bradwart! that is so funny.

Originally posted by Ardub:
                    (I'm a programmer-ish person on the Halo/Halo 2 team)
                    YOU ARE!!! sweet that is cool.

Please don't quote a whole post that people have already read - edit it down to the relevant part - Peter

Comment

lol I don't remember... I think I finished one of them at 24 hours but I don't remember which one, I usually don't look at the time lol, just the scores and game.
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I have to say I enjoyed Halo 1 better than Halo 2 since I'm better at Halo 1. Also liked Knights of the Old Republic... and thats all really. I'm not a huge fan of system games I go more for the comp ones. Like WoW or Jedi Outcast (AMAZING GAME and I'm the best at it in the world) Starcraft, Diablo 2 (w/ LoD expansion) Warcraft III, Morrowind, Homeworld, ect. ect..
                        "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                        The sun also rises,
                        The day goes on."

Comment

I wanna play Jedi outcast... I have Starcraft, it rocks...

BTW, MaƱana means tomorrow, not heaven. Heaven is cielo.
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Yeah Jedi outcast is amazing def get it, and yeah Starcraft was my first REAL computer game. Its still really good plus it holds a special place in my heart
                            "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                            The sun also rises,
                            The day goes on."

Comment

X-Box Rules! Hehehe, I can't wait for the 360...

Halo 1 was a better game, but Halo 2 is a better Multiplayer game, no doubt there. I'm hosting a 16 person-4 XBox game on Sunday, I know, hehehe.

Anyone played the latest Dancing Stage for the X? I have teh first one, but don't know if this one's worth it...

PS: Wow...long time without posting...

Comment

Working...
                              X