X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey could anyone send me an invite my address is
    ponchsbluefood@gmail.com

EDIT: Ok thanks I got it.
    Last edited by NickRyan; November 30, 2009, 04:32:16 PM.
    "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

To NickRyan:
      I just sent you an invite, so you should be getting one in the next few days.
      To Wizardprincess:
      I wasn't sure if you wanted an invite or not and I don't even know your e-mail so I haven't invited you yet.
      Last edited by Amethystpen; November 30, 2009, 08:31:37 AM.

Comment

nope i just decided to tell you that i saw it

Comment

Invites are going through much quicker now - google seems to be catching up.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I'm confused how do I find the YW wave if I have a wave account? The search isn't helping at all.

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

The YW wave is not public. If we all choose to do so, we might later make it that way - for now, the way to get in, is to be added by someone already in the YW wave.

Anyone interested just pm me their wave address, and I'll add them on.

**Goes to edit this into the first post**

Ryan: You posted your gmail, so i can use that to add you on.
              Last edited by Dragon Writer; December 1, 2009, 01:54:26 PM.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

would someone be able to send me an invite? i just actually learned a tad more about googlewave this morning from stumbleupon XD bjacisin@gmail.com

EDIT: got and accepted
                Last edited by mythbusterfan; December 6, 2009, 04:44:53 PM.
                ---------------------------------------
                YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Mythbusterfan: I sent you one you should get it sometime soon.

Comment

That means it's your job to put him in the wave, Nick. :P ((Or mine, if he posts here before you put him on - he just won't appear in any of our contact lists, except yours.))

Comment

This is gonna be nifty - I like it. I have a few invites if anyone is still interested.

Comment

If anyone needs an invite I have like 24 left so just tell me. I'm also wondering how I got so many all of a sudden.

Comment

More Invites

NickRyan: I just got tons more invites too, so it isn't just you. Maybe Google Wave is starting to get more efficient..?

Comment

**grumbles** yiou think they'd have given me some more too, in that case... i'd say that they're working things out, and feeling more confident - but - gahk! i got seventeen more!

they're supposed to send a _new_ wave Instead, they just updated the one i'd already sent to the trashcan.

Comment

Add Groups

Did you know that you can add Google Groups to Google Wave? Just thinking...
                              WOah, did they just add new emoticons??? I know, I get off-topic easily...

Comment

Working...
                              X