Random Art? (56k beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Art? (56k beware)

I think this may be a good place for a general artsy sort of thread?

Post pictures you've drawn here!

I'm not sure how well fanart is in terms of the board rules, so maybe we should keep it to original work only until there's a verdict either way?

I will start. My first one is a little animation:

It was a banner advert, so I removed the actual advertising part because I don't really like plugging things, hence the wonky transparency.

Iguanodon with a mohawk on:

Robots can love dancing too, right?

Here is a very silly doodle of a kiwi riding a bicycle:

Please show me your own drawings! I'm not very good but I really love doodling. :3
    I would EAT THE HELL outta that steak, then try to guilt the cow into dying just for being a cow. I'd be all "NOM NOM HEY COW YOU'RE NOT MEAT YET WHAT GIVES JERK" and then I'd glare and give it the silent treatment. Same goes for pigs and chickens... I would guilt a FLOCK of chickens into poultrycide in a heartbeat. "HEY YOU'RE A CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT"- Madhatte

(Art will come later)

As far as I know, fanart is fine - there's even a section for it:http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=18

Comment

I guess I meant fanart from other series. I'm not really sure how a lot of these things work. But if it's all good then hooray!

I should draw Young Wizards things, I don't think I ever have. Aside from, like, random pictures of cats and dinosaurs I could totally pretend were Rhiow and Ith or something...

Here is an (ollllld) leaping Lemur that I never finished and probably never will, but I still keep lying around for some reason:

(ps; art plz)
      Last edited by Jacq; March 25, 2009, 02:13:34 AM.
      I would EAT THE HELL outta that steak, then try to guilt the cow into dying just for being a cow. I'd be all "NOM NOM HEY COW YOU'RE NOT MEAT YET WHAT GIVES JERK" and then I'd glare and give it the silent treatment. Same goes for pigs and chickens... I would guilt a FLOCK of chickens into poultrycide in a heartbeat. "HEY YOU'RE A CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT"- Madhatte

Comment

Working...
      X