No announcement yet.

Back to school time! School school school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupert Grint is coming to haunt me... there's this boy on my bus who has the haircut. Ugg.

What's wrong with a good linkin park and sugar obsession?

I'm so very amused when you annoy us about Rupert Grint. (sarcastic, in case you didn't know)

Diego, that still counts as only one line.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• OMG, I got a 78% on a math test because of something I didn't understand, and unfortunately for me, the math test was right before parents/teachers meetings day. And my mom talked to my math teacher and he said that he was going to talk to a student called Eric who's like, Mr. Perfect, to help me if I had doubts. But today we discussed the test and I understood everything so now I got a new goal in mind.

GET BETTER GRADES THAN ERIC IN MATH. I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU, ERIC!
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• roflmao!

That's a good goal though Diego. *hands diego a toblerone* it's for energy! *wacks him with it* ?initiation?
        Anyways I got a 76% on a quiz but I have a B in math so it's okay. That would normally be bad but since I'm in 9th grade math it's not THAT bad. I skipped 2 years there's bound to be something I missed on a pop quiz.
        The 9th graders in my algebra (4) are so stupid. Our teacher likes to tell crappy jokes so one day this kid goes.
        Joe, in surfer dude/estupido voice:I've got a joke Mr.J
        Mr.J-Let's here it!
        Joe-what does a grape and elephant have in common?
        Mr.J-(takes a few guesses shrugs)
        Joe-They're both purple except for the elephant.

That's him being smart. It was so funny.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
        X