Back to school time! School school school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school time! School school school

Anybody here ready for school? I cant wait,I just hope I dont have to have a locker next to Mark again.My god! His locker was the equivelent to a dumpster.Anyways,Anybody besides me and veganchick go to Hunt? Hunt is better than Baker,mostly because my brother works there...ever noticed your school had omens of death upon it? Somebody drew a swastika on mine.Despite what the rumor may be I did not draw it.I'm about love and peace and french fries. Canada rocks!
    Meow! (^_^)
    Give blood,go skateboarding.
    I'm not snotty,i'm just better then you are.
    I'm not a cereal killer,i'm a performance artist
    Give blood, visit Minnesota

I'm so confuzzled PopTartKitten. I thought you lived in Washington? Where'd canada come in?
    What's hunt and baker?
    When does school start in Washington? (My cousins live there.)

I really want to start school. I may start it without my friends but at least I have a challenge.
    take care all!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

HAHA, I remember when I helped you guys clean out Mark's locker. Worst mistake of my life. Wasn't there a bottle of Pondwater in there? from the lake in the courtyard? you know the fishes that lived there DIED! I also could have sworn that there was one of those used jumbo SPITBALLS in there, GROSS!!

I was mad at you for throwing those wads of paper at me with those swatsticka signs on them. It might have been a joke, but it was no joke when SIX MILLION jews were killed because of the hate that created that sign. SIX MILLION! have you seen The pianist?That was why I got so upset.

Did you go to the seminar on Thursday? that was a load of CRAP! I can't beleive I missed my vocal class for that! They spent the whole time lying about how they wanted to help our school. Katherine Boyd, if you want to help our school, then fire you assistant principal and get the sixth graders a decent math teacher!

School starts on the Third I think.

CANADA ALL THE WAY WHOOT WHOOT! canada is so cool, they care about trees and the environment. Are French Fries from France?
      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Just a sidenote, but Nazis shouldn't own the swastika, although I don't think there's anyway you can't think of Nazis in relation to it, if you were born in the 20th century. Hitler stole it from its Hindu (and Native American) place and screwed up 3,000 years of being a sacred symbol because of the supposed Aryan/Indian connection. (sigh).
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Wow, I read your link, that is really interesting.

I guess the 3,000 years was outdone by the six million deaths. That really stinks.

I don't think anyone here goes to Hunt, but it's possible. hmmmm
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I hate back to school. mostly because of not getting enough sleep. But then again it's ok I guess... I don't like the homework but then again it's life, so I have to deal with it, which stinks. I need to cool off. so I'm going to stop talking so I don't get into the debating mode.

I have been in school for a week and three days already. gggggrrrrr! talk about hectic. any way I am going to go now!

~Danzrgrl101~
            "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
            "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
            "You've got to have been

Comment

YAY!!! SCHOOL!!!! So I don't have to be on the net all the time...and hope things don't get worse!
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

Z, school starts by district, not by state. Example: My stupid school starts earlier than everyone else's in the state.

You guys want school to start? Aug! I've been dreading it more and more. I don't really mind school itself, but homework really kills me. GRRR.

Canada's flag has a maple leaf on it.

Yes. I watched a show (yeah, sometimes I find stuff out that I never knew before by flipping channels) about this neat hotel that was ruined around the time of the Nazis because its symbol was the swatstika.

I feel sick. Nnnn... and typing so much so fast doesn't help.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I really really really don't like going back to school. Most people are bored by the end of summer, but I'm not at all! I like being a lazy butt! And then swimming starts, and then lots of homework, and then I feel like I'm always busy, and then something happens and I get in a huge fight with my "friends". Not fun at all.
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Oooooooo I'm pretty excited about the beginning of school... I'm also interested in transferring schools for the year asfter this one... ^^ Yup. I'm all prepped for school too....... yay.

Comment

I like school, but not the homework. I also don't like the first week of school because you have to get everything organized, and I don't have enough time. I get all confused about what goes with which class.
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

*snorts* Yeah, it was really sad when I started middle school. On the second day, I went to my locker, packed up my backpack, and started walking to the door. My middle school had this funny schedule where the classes rotate. We have 7 periods, the 5th session in the day was the longest; it was lunch period. The first class of one day would be the last class of the next, and you'd always leave after the 7th session. So on the first day we'd leave school after the 7th period. But on the second day, you'd still start on period 1 and end with the 7th to let people get a little used to it. So... I walked towards the door with my backpack after 6th period on the second day of school. An administrator stopped me and asked, "what are you doing?" "I'm going home," I said. Then: "Oh, crap."

Hehe. I did manage to get back to my locker, take out my books, and go to 7th period before class started. (Whoot!)
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

My classes stay the same, except when we have weird days where they mess up the schedule, but that's not often. If you're not in band or orchestra your 4th period class changes each quarter. I'm in band, so I don't have to worry about that. But I don't get to take art or any of the related arts classes.
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

I start my next class next Saturday. I still haven't been able to find out what book(s) I need, and the website for the bookstore is acting weird.:/ My "summer vacation" was 6 weeks long, and just meant I didn't have to work and go to school at the same time.

OTOH, I am going on my annual vacation in less than 3 weeks, to Las Vegas, to be lazy and look at a lot of interesting stuff, and drive to the next state over and see Meteor Crater. W00t!

I need a break.
                            "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

I don't go back to uni until the end of September - and my term starts 6th October. We have late terms, even my Britsih standards. School here in the UK generally starts begining of September after 6 weeks of holidays.
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Working...
                              X