No announcement yet.

What would you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be doctor when I get older, if that doesn;t work out, then I want to do something that has to do with history...... maybe teaching? Im still not sure. But, I definately want to be a doctor.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

PM: Good point.
      But I REALLY want to be a National Geographic writer... REALLY bad... if you want something THAT bad, you should go for it.
      *shudders* I used to want to be a teacher... But then I tried to tutor people. I'm a REALLY bad teacher... hee hee.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murray:
        Z: Well, one of those 3 Ms stands for Minnesota, doesn't it?
        Uhhhh no. 3M is a company that a lot of people work for. My dad is an engineer. An example of a product they make is Scotch tape...(if you look on the back you will see a red 3M.)
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I think PM was being funny Z
          A guy at school used scotch tape on his Science Fair project and his letters and pictures kept falling down. He didn't get to go to Regionals so he told me he was going to sue 3M. I told him kids had no rights and he said he didn't care. He was just trying to be funny though. lol.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

No, I meant it. I thought 3M stood for Minnesota Mining something-beginning-with-M, but instead of abbreviating their name to MMM and sounding like Homer Simpson thinking about food, they abbreviated it to 3M.

Anyway, I'm not the only person who thinks that. Look, even their own history page thinks the company's original name was "Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Company".
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Oh. lol. Sorry PM. I thought you were just trying to be funny.... lol.
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

I'm gonna end up working in the field of computers and technology so i'll probably do somehting there...maybe with computer networking.

it's facinating stuff

and in case any one cares this is the fourth topic from deep in the chatter 2 that i've posted in today. to bring it up to the first page whoo.
                ---------------------------------------
                YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Working...
                X