No announcement yet.

We will all leave eventually...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If LJ wasn't free then I wouldn't have one. That's why I have it and not the other one. Besides I like my LJ Better!!!!
    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows:
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they

Comment

Ah, Good Omens, the deadly literary combo of both Terry Pratchett AND Neil Gaiman. True greatness, I'd certainly advise it. Incidentally, am I the only one here who doesn't have a webjournal of any variety?

Comment

Just out of interest Aurora, whats Kawaii mean?? and what language is it?? And if its something good
        <span class="ev_code_GREEN">*hungs Aurora, tears appear in the my eyes, steps up to the stand 'I would like to thank my family and friends and the single vote I got from Aurora...thank you all. I take the award and step away from the stage*</span>

And cause everyone is leaving there emails heres mine
        Darrelfox522@hotmail.com
        foxy.mail@virgin.net

thats it for now
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I have a Xanaga, which is purely so can comment on other people's Xangas. So technically, I do have a webjournal... I just never use it as webjournal.

"Kawaii" is Japanese for "cute". I hav absolutly no idea how it became forum parlance, but it has. You might also see "bishounen" around (or maybe eventhe correct spelling of it), which is Japanese for "pretty boy". We are international forum, and occasionally breakinto french or spainish or mathematics (the language of science) for a bit of light relief.

I've already commented on Good Omens somewhere else.
          "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Thanks Wilf
            In that case Aurora I don't know what I did to give you that impression (and I'm sure theres many people that will disagree) but Thanks. Your very Kawaii to .
            *Fox blushes and leaves*
            Fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Incidentally, am I the only one here who doesn't have a webjournal of any variety?
              -GodMageMajere
              I don't have a webjournal either, so it's okay.

Wait. I have a Gryphon log where I rant about everything that bugs me. But I don't think that counts because I never update it anymore.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I have... a xanga, though I pretty much never use it. It's my random journal, I post incredibly random stuff in there. Yeah, mainly I have it to comment on other people's. I got one cos when I was looking for a journal, all my friends had it (yeah, peer pressure.. hehe) but mainly since I wanted a journal anyways, I got that to have easier access to seeing all my friends' entries and stuff.
                Now I've got 2 LJs ang 2 GJs (greatestjournals)... :/ I'm not very good at updating anything. hehe.
                ------------------------------
                Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

*sniff sniff* I don't want to lose contact with any of you guys!!!!! But it's a good idea Diego, cuz even if I hate the thought of leaving u guys, your right.
                  lyrabeluqua@yahoo.com
                  *sniff sniff* I luv you guys!! *hugs everyone*
                  Gosh Diego, you made me sad... thphtt.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

Working...
                  X