No announcement yet.

We will all leave eventually...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait til ya do! We have a lot of time being random in the chats. I didn't get mine for a while, though. I wanna ask Lee if I can change my chat username from Skitty to Gryphon. I don't like Skitty.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Okay, the latest version of the YW.net is posted in "Documents" at groups.msn.com/dbpr
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Well, I always kinda knew I wouldn't be here forever- It never bothered me much, because I've left a lot of other forums. Sometimes I go out with a bang- Once, I was one this one forum with a lot of kids around my age or younger, but a lot less mature- a lot of people there couldn't really accept difference, and we had a few people going around shoving their religions in our faces. I enjoyed a few months there, because it was like... a breath of fresh air. Then I started really hating it there, because.... The moderators were generally younger than me, and really didn't have much responsibility or anything. Anyway, one of my friends there was banned for speaking his mind or something, so me and another of my friends from there essentially delivered an ultimatum- Unban him and respect his right to an opinion, or we leave. It was refused, and we left. I had some weight, but not enough- in the few months I was there, I was known for fighting insanely with a couple fundamentalists (They kept trying to convert me. I hated that!), and having opinions and so on.... I was different in that I wasn't a follower. I stuck up for myself.

The other one, HPF... I started hating after a year because it simply became boring. What had formerly been relatively intelligent conversation degenerated to "OMG!!! PRINCE *whatever his name is* IS SO HOT!!!!" So I left.

However, both those forums were ones where... well, email addresses went around like your username. I'm still in contact with a few people from those forums....

Soo... eh, why not?

I may be contacted best at: phoenixgold88@hotmail.com (also use this for msn)

Secondary emails-
        kitsune_no_rei@hotmail.com
        kitsunerei88@yahoo.com

AIM: Avinariel

Comment

Hi all,
          This was my first ever forum and to be honest I've not been on any other one. I like this one and because of that I'm plaining to stay on as long as I have a computer to get on the net!!! I'm here for the long term!!

and eeeeeerrrrr Aurora I sort of already have you email address already, for some reason my computer saved it when I emailed you months and months ago, sorry I never got round to deleting it. Sorry.
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Should anyone believe they need it, lordofthemonotonous@hotmail.com is my address. I, for one, intend on staying at this forum until the bitter end.

Comment

That's a really good idea... I have two emails I can reveal on the net (because my parents were uninformed and made all of our aol adresses after our real names): mchanniko@hotmail.com and semiramis_mei@yahoo.com

...I don't check the second one that often, because I only created it so I could join here and this is the only big community that I use it on, and you don't really get emails from it (my ff.net, devart, livejournal, and monthlies adress is the former, and I get review alerts and confirmations and whatnot from it... it isn't much, but that's all the email I ever get T.T...)

Comment

That's a great idea. But I wish we didn't need it. I'm sure there are lots of people who are gooing to completely forget about this site when they're older, but this might help. Anyway, I'm at dance_reader_E@hotmail.com.

Comment

Oooooooo I remember Fox!

What a KAWAII child! More kawaii than Rysade!

*huggles Fox*

hehehee.... XD.

Comment

The list till now it's on groups.msn.com/dbpr on Documents.
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

buggreallthisforalarke@yahoo.co.uk

^_^

Mizzy

PS. To give people heart, Ansible (a thoroughly addictive rp based on Orson Scott Card's Enderverse) has been running since 1998 and is still going strong. Never give up on a fandom. Some fandom's just won't die! *pokes the Harry Potter fandom a little, sees it wobble like jelly and runs* See?
                      'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'

Comment

WHAT!? MORE than ME? Hmph.

Go to My Xanga and find out for yourself who is more Kawaii!

You can get my email from my profile easy!

Comment

I added all of you to my Address list. Wow, it's looong now. *grin* I joined groups.msn.com/dbpr! I think it needs more members. Join!
                          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Yeah, Fox-kun is more kawaii than you, Rysade-kun! ^^ I'm tempted to throw on "-chan" instead because you're both so kawaii! ^^

I had my picture up on my xanga for awhile... until someone used it against me... ^^

Comment

Wow... nice hair, Rysade....

...why is it that everyone I know is on Xanga? I've got a livejournal, but I got it to be a project journal (i.e., something I use to put excuses on if I'm not following my update schedule on ff.net) and never used it because I haven't started anything new since then....

Comment

'cause Xanga was free when LJ was still paid. Otherwise, I think LJ's generally better.... but it used to be paid, or invite codes, so if you didn't know anyone with one, you couldn't get one. *shrugs* Anyway, that would be my suggestion.
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X