No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you people talking about anyway and why is this topic so long, it's boring. As my dear friend Wie\\\\\\ te llls me this whole site is boring and too bad if i can't spelle

I promise I will use no more fun funs
    "and really bad eggs.."POTC
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• Oh, I would not have just said that. This topic is so great! It is not boring. but when you don't come on for five months, it is a little tedious to read through. we'll get you back for that. *eno roars* oops.
      DB---PLEASE!!!! I'm dying here! (literally)

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• IT'S BORING!!!!!!! hehe I just said that to annoy you, you do know that.

"and really bad eggs.."POTC
        Be happy life is good
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        Be happy life is good

Comment

• I'm smart enough to figure that out, Cress. Gee. I just got an overwhelming sniff of American money. Very...peachy on these twenties. Sometimes us Euro-trash find American smells very interesting. Not that I live in Europe full-time.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• "Umm, about that army" Ged said as he narrowed his eyes towards the fortress to see better. He spotted a dragon and a phoenix as well as 30 war yells from the wizards. "If they're not already they'll all be dead in 5 minutes"
            Diego finished burning 3 soldiers with Sirius while he stabbed a flying one with his sword and while James pecked another (Not normal pecking. Pecking his eyes out! HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay I'll stop now) When he heard a death-cry from Letalis (BC's character). Quickly he glanced at the remaining enemy soldiers and went away The other wizards can handle that He thought. He spotted Letalis in an orb of light Probably to shield herself as a last defense close to were Rotria and his troops were fighting all of them unharmed and looking as royal as they were when they got here. Diego quickly "took" the orb in his "pocket" and went to a quiet corner (Probably made quiet by Rotria) and started healing...

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
            "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
            "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• (THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
              NS raised her head. "Diego? But---I was gone!"
              Letalis opens her eyes. "Oh my lord. And to think! If I--" She mutters weakly. "if I had died, I would never have...never had wine." Letalis sat up and with her small bit of left-over magic, as she has not yet replenished it, conjures some champagne. "To think. No wine." She toasts to Diego and NS, then rises. "you didn't really think I was an alcoholic, did you?" She winks. With a mutter, she tosses the champagne in the air, and it showers everyone. With each soldier it touches (from the "bad guys," that is) it burns a whole through them until it reaches their hearts (gruesome, yes, but how else?).
              "Diego?" Letalis murmured, just a whisper, but somehow, through the battle, everyone heard. "Can you explain this bond? I can only guess that you, NS, and I, are some sort of triplets. From long ago. But that was not natural, when NS died. And I felt it. And when you took the arrow--I felt that too. (I don't know if you took an arrow, but for this, you did!) NS?"
              Nightshade nods. "I felt it too. And when Letalis got the gash. I think we have something in common. L...N...D...oh, what is that? Some magical bond? Oh!" Letalis nods. "I'll see you two in a minute! Oh...I'm gonna take Ice and research this LND thing. Lord, I'm confused."
              As Ice rides into the sunrise, Letalis slumps across his shoulder...(now Ice is a boy!) "Oh, Ice! Could you believe that?"
              {No. Rest. It's a long way.}

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• once again, hallie watches all the action dumbly, coming out of her stupor just long enough to make a shield. She frantically pages through her manual, trying to find some kind of stronger shield

Comment

• "Woah, five minutes! We might not have time!" yelled Rysadeh. "Are you coming, Mistress? It'll be Fu-un!"

"Let's go!" Howled Roux, and they tore off towards the castle. The gates were open, and the inner courtyard was filled with slightly dazed and rather disoriented enemy troops. Rightly so, considering they now needed to deal with the fact that they had come here to TAKE the castle, and now they had been GIVEN the castle. What's an evil soldier to do?

"DIE!!" Roux howled again, and pounced on the first soldier he saw. What followed was a grisly, bloody and not -too pleasant to tell battle scene (which is just way too gory to actually write out), but I will say that by the time the wizards actually got around to wiping the force inside the castle out, both Roux and Rysadeh had had QUITE enough to eat.

*burp*

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                  'Mancer
                  Foam Poet
                  "It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble; I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar."

Comment

• <OOC: Gross! Also: man, I'm missing the battle scene, here... MY job. MINE!>

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, already, it's kinda my job," said Martina, taking off after the demonic duo. She grabbed her sword and, with a surprisingly feral grin, dived after Rysadeh and Roux- in time to see Roux come up from a particularly bloody kill. "Uhgh, Roux, didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food?" Parrying an overhead strike, she kicked up into a mercenary's stomach and swung her sword round to decapitate him. "See, that's how you kill a soldier. Tidily. No mess. Humanely, even, though I realise this is a difficult concept for the pair of you..." She cocked her head. "Uh-huh... look out, guys." She took a breath in and then let it out in a rush. As she exhaled, fires flared on the enemy soldiers in the castle and eclipses them in a bonfire. "Oh, that's nice and quick," she said.

Some short time later, as the smoke cleared and the various enemy forces lay in pieces and often ashes on the floor, she glanced around., looking for the boys. "Ah, there you are," she said, wandering over to them. "Have fun?"

<OOC: Hehe, I did. Heh.>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                    --Agent M
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Some time after that, Questing makes her way on foot back to the castle. Her staff has spatters of blood on it, and she limps a little; things were not all peaceful on the return trip. She notes the many piles of cinders, some still in human form, scattered about the castle grounds. "Ashes are good for plants, but this is a little ridiculous. Is there any mopup left to do? or have you bloodthirsty ones taken care of all the resistance?"

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                      "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• <OOC: ewwwww>

Saffron mounts Sorcha and tries to hold on without ther hands as she pages through her manual for a good sheild. They shoot through the sky onto the battlegrounds. In one motion, Saffron dismounts, draws out the shining silver blade of a long white-gold swod, and drives it cleanly into an enemy. She closed her eyes disgustedly, saying "This is why I take Aikido!! There's no blood in Karate. I always was more of a healer anyway." She sighed. "well, you gotta do what you gotta do." And shouting battle cries from all different countries, planets, solar systems, galaxies, universes and dimensions, she went back to battle. "Whooah!! Kijiy!! Miniga!! Ohouluii!!!!!!!!!!"
                        "whew,"

~*KsSk8er*~
                        Hogwarts Dropout
                        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                        Dai Stiho
                        ~*KsSk8er*~
                        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                        Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Ice digs her claws into the ground as she lands. Letalis hops off, tears dried on her face. "Look!" she yells. In her arms huddles a baby, small and perfect, white-skinned, soft and rosy with black eyes and red hair. She looks around, then dodges through the battle, to get to Diego and Nightshade. "This is Asharran. Ash. She was killed in battle, two weeks ago. She was born, two weeks ago. She should be back to her normal size (same as Diego, NS, and me) in a day or two. Ash is the final one of us. Four of us. LAND. We are children of the land. Letalis (the oldest), Ash (next), Nightshade, and Diego, (the youngest)." Ice roars, and Letalis mounts. "I'm taking her up to that oak, so she won't get hurt."

brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag
                          brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• at the karate remark, she realized that she could use her pressure point training on the ((i don't know what we are batteling)). SHe storms into the fray,whooping and screaming

Comment

• ... only to remember the fact that that only works on humans. she decides to play the Fool((IE tell all truth, like La Jardinere

Comment

• <OOT>Mm...Nightshade, who I killed, was adopted, while Marama, who I avoided killing is still in limbo. I need to do something about that.</OOT>

<Brief summary of Marama's death, as my creativity demons are on vacation>
                                Marama can't live for 48 hours without the moon to refresh her. The enemy kept her captive away from her 'life-force', and she knew she was going to die anyway so she sent her energy to her sister Martina. Of course, I left a loophole if anyone wants to adopt her--just rescue her and she's yours.
                                </summary>

Sorry for the tags, but like I said, I'm not feeling too creative right now and that was the only way of identifying various sections that I could think of.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                                -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                                *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                                http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
                                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X