No announcement yet.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't get me if you tryed I live in Kansas so haha.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

Ah, but we _like_ reading into things...
      hehehe...
      Er, moving on--newbie eating is a way to ensure survival of the fittest, right?

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

No. Survival of the fittest is only applicable when survival is actually the question at hand- when there are limited resources. We don't have that problem, so survival doesn't even come into it.

Nice try, though.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
        --Agent M
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Still the Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

hhahhaa, cannabalism ^^ hehehe... ^^

Yeah, survival of the fittest... ^^ Even wonder why Tui always warms you not to get me angry?

*big toothed grin*

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

I survived! ONly on here for 2 months and I'm a new/oldb already!!!!!

The monkey made me do it!
            ~Z~
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Tui: I was jk.
              Aurora: *cowers*
              Zgirl: You're a what?

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
                -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

That was cruel. Funny, but cruel.

Amber- yes, I was joking too.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                  --Agent M
                  Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                  Still the Typo Queen
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Oh good. Then everyone's happy and nobody got offended.
                    *sigh* I should get some sleep. Buenos noches, all.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                    X