No announcement yet.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats okay I was at a math compition from 7:30 to 2:30 central time so I am tired and it's only 4:00. But happy Valentines Day eveybody.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

I'm still single Oh well... saves money...doesn't it?

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Same here but I don't care most the girls I know are ditz's.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
        *Many have come and go

Comment

I got side tracked this mornign and didn't get the url. HEHE!
          It is just a picture I made when I was bored and thought I'd give it to my firneds for Valentines day! You can see it here if you want to.
          HEHE! I'm single but I danced with a guy at our dance last night. It was just a friend-friend dance though.
          Valentines Day makes me hyper! I was told I drank too much punch last night... LOL.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
          Dilapadated-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed RULES!!!!
          *picks up pencil and waves hands around* OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
          Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
          Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

hehehehe!!!

*flashes picture of Tui holding Rysade on a leash*

Taken in chat yesterday. ^^
            Ah, my valentine's day was cool. ^^ I went and hung out with A-kun, and we made cookies. ^^ It was great fun too! Then I got to curl up with him later... ^^ It was warm and comfortable... ^^ It was great. ^^

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
              -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

Yeah, well... It's an amusing picture. ^^

Neh?

...A-kun kissed my socks... they had Pikachu on them... ^^

Comment

*ppc snickers uncontrollably at Aurora's picture*
                  Care to tell us how the 'Circumstantial Evidence' Picture came to be taken? Or is that classified?

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                  -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Rysade was trying to eat the n00bs, so I put him on a collar and leash and gave the other end to Tui and took a picture. ^^

Either way, I got a good picture out of it. What's more, this could been seen as really really bad...

Comment

The only valentines I got were one from some junk-mail corp or another, one from an absolutely gibbering mad associate, and an anonymous one informing me that I have a good voice. Not exactly the cream of the crop, but I tend to look upon the valentine-giving period with a certain wariness. Ah well, don't mind me, I'm just single and vaguely bitter.

Comment

All right, everyone, now calm down, I can explain!!!
                        Eheh. The Picture of Circumstantial Evidence came to be taken in chat yesterday. Now, I and Aurie and Dave were mucking around (I think we were commenting on the kawaiiity of Aurora and Alistair at the time) when a nice n00b came in- I think her name was Eliana? I'm not sure about the spelling but it was something like that. Anyway, we said hi, mentioned we didn't know her. Then Dave, who as you all know enjoys eating n00bs, started to drool. Silly boy. I said, basically,
                        "Bad boy, sit, stay."
                        He did.
                        So Aurora got out her leash (don't ask), gave me one end and Dave the other.

I don't actually know how circumstantial that is... ^^

Anyway. As far as I'mn cponcerned, Valentine's Day... it's not a big event, you know? I also think that it's wierd that there's a day for couples but not for freidnships. So as long as I'm single, I'll spend it with my friends. Platonic Valentines rock... Sam, that page is the coolness!

I spent six hours doing practice for Cabaret today. I'm a KitKat girl, so I dance. (For a given value of Dance, anyway.) So I spent six hours dancing hard. I am POOPED.

Also. The whole Dave-Valentine thing? Calm down, guys, I think you're reading a LITTLE too much into it???

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                        --Agent M
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Still the Typo Queen

[This message was edited by Birdhead on 14 February 2004 at 20:29.]
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
                          -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

All I can say is that you ppl are wierd and will contiue to be forever and ever and ever...
                            But of corse I can't make fun of you that much because I 'm insane and proud of it so there.

*Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                            *Many have come and go

Comment

Comment

Prey, enter, Devin.

Now, seriously, children, we don't eat newbies! If we did that, we'd never get any oldbies....

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                                --Agent M
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Still the Typo Queen
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X