X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentines Day!!!

*Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

*Agent~M*
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "I could live

Comment

Hey Thankz, Same to you. I'm new, and so far I think that this forum is ver cool, but I reAlly don't have anyone to talk to, but thankz

Comment

*Agent~M*
        "I could live

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
          -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
              -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Comment

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
                      Lemme get the URL for a pic I made for all my friends! I'll edit in a sec.
                      WOW Rysade!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                      Dilapadated-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed RULES!!!!
                      *picks up pencil and waves hands around* OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
                      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Happy Valentines day evryone!

Ryasade and Tui, too.

-MaThFrEaK
                        "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                        "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                        "Izza mousey!"
                        ~Gryphon~
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Rysade, Tui--ditto on M's. And, to be repetitive...happy Valentine's day all! *ppc skips off giggling*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

most of the time I like valentines day, but ever since 7th grade(the start of junior high), I have found it demeaning. I always feel left out when I see guys giving girls roses and candy... But then I feel better when my friends give me hugs and mountain dew (it makes me hyper) Anyone else feal the same way?

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.
                            ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!! Man, my ride didn't show up so I didn't get to go to the hockey game. I don't have a Valentine. Oh well.

Lissa
                              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                              and hope that our hearts will blend.
                              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                              And who knows:
                              starting a new journey may not be so hard
                              or maybe it has already begun.
                              There are many worlds,
                              but they

Comment

Working...
                              X