The Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: The Coffe Shop
    Location: Grand Central, hidden by a secret worldgate that no normal human can see.

Live your life as if there's no tommorrow, for all you know there might not be.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

That's good. oh and i just got the catalog for coffee beans... what do you think i should order more of:japaneese sunburst or montana mountains?

OPENING SOON......THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

Comment

No one must know but the ones who know about The Young Wizards series.

*whimpers* the bookstore was closed!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

*orders a really strong hot chocolate, with cream.*
            Well, I'm horrified at the aspersions people are casting on my grammar.... and then again, you may indeed be correct. It hasn't been the best lately, has it- though at least I have not yet mixed my your and you'res, or its and it's. *looks pointedly at Agent M*

*fills in a job application*
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

heh heh. I always capitalize my I's though!

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

meany......

whatever, i don't get it.... oh well, i have part ownership of the coffee shop, so i get free food anyways..

*grabs a donut and starts stuffing her face with it*

COME VISIT THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

You have 30pts. Which is currency. I forgot to tell you that.... Soon we will have a Bank and you can ask Birdhead how many points you have or I think you will be able to ask me, for when Birdhead is gone. But right now you have 50pts. No Free Food.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                  Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                  "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

yes free food... i own half of it... i STARTED the topic..... i have a hundred and 47 posts.... i have a topic that is now 13 pages long....i have wet hair..... i have a soft pillow... i have a slow computer.... i have a miny encyclopedia....

accccchhhhh! i have started Randomness!!!! noooooooo!!!!!!

COME VISIT THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

Randomness is good. Get that through your head. Fine free food for Nancy Drew because she is the owner.

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                      "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Happy, happy, happy, happy!!!!!! I finally got my Spirited Away soundtrack back from Kate!!!! FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! I like Spirited Away. And Spanky was cuter than either of your cats. He was my itty bitty babykinsy. Now Sid covers that spot, but I won't go so far as to say he's nicer than your cats. That would be stretching things. A lot.

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                        Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                        READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                        I promise I will use no more fun funs
                        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                        Be happy life is good

Comment

Uh..... Okay.....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

*Rei sits calmly beside my chair, as I stroke her head*

Well, I guess that means I have 75 pts... 20 from the Sweet Shop, 30 here, and 25 off the Britney Spears...

Rei: Rrrr....

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
                            Somewhere I belong"
                            -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

-IV-
                              Ipha
                              Dai Stihò

Comment

Poor guy.
                                *sighs and resumes sipping his blackberry Italian soda*

I need sleep...

Comment

Working...
                                X