No announcement yet.

Shippy-ness in W@W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIlacatsfoot said: I think there might be a couple of reasons that Nita and Kit have not developed a really active romantic relationship. Number one, they are just too doggone busy saving the universe. And the message there, might be that (as much as we all love romance) there are other important aspects of life. Number two, maybe there are other colors and shadings of relationships that are valuable besides romantic ones. So many posts have talked about the value we put on their strong friendship.
    Could be, though personally I think DDs doing it to torture us. Besides, much as I loath to admit it, the whole waiting for them to get together, looking at all the hints. Not that I don't want to strangle them for taking so long.
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

PM:
      But in WAW it's Kit that invites Ronan over, and Nita who doesn't know anything about it.
      That doesn't sound like the action of someone who is jealous of Ronan.
      Well, I think by then he only has a little resentment, and possibly understands his reasons for liking Nita....^.^ *grins*

I mean he so obviously likes her....*ducks punches to the arm*

so this is what happens to a crazed book fanatic who stays on the computer all day into the late night...

Dai, all!
      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

I dearly hope that nita and kit get together, i think that ronan and carmela may end up together, particularly now that ronan no longer has a power in him, besides, if he can't have nita i think he deserves SOMEONE, and i hope roshaun and darine end up together. They're good together, even if they won't admit it.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

So I might be weird but i thought that at the end of the book Carmela and Ronan were together. Anyways I think that even though a Nita/Kit thing would be the obvious path for the books to go it's too obvious and i want another male to be introduced for Nita to get with. I love Dairine/Roshaun hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by young reader:
            I dearly hope that nita and kit get together, i think that ronan and carmela may end up together, particularly now that ronan no longer has a power in him, besides, if he can't have nita i think he deserves SOMEONE, and i hope roshaun and darine end up together. They're good together, even if they won't admit it.
            Ha. Thats so true. As for ronan and Carmela, I think it'd be pretty funny watchin' them 'go at each other' [ahem or rather 'Mela go at Ronan]
            ~~~~---------------~~~~~
            sweetbox!!!~

Comment

Working...
            X